~Twelve~

Jae Eun's POV
Please Jimin. I've been so lonely for to long.

"Please....don't leave me alone"I said "I won't"Jimin said then kissed my forehead.

"Eomma I'm hungry!!"

We both heard Jae yell from the living room.

"I have to finish cooking"I said then went back to cooking breakfast for the 2 of us...wait...changed that.....

3 of us

As we were eating Jae asked Jimin an question that I didn't expected for him to ask.

"Appa why did you leave and not come back?"Jae asked then looked at Jimin who turned his eye sight to me.

How am I supposed to answer his question?

"Let's just say that I had alot of work to do at work"Jimin said "Yeah. But why didn't you show up for 4 years?"Jae asked and I looked at him wide eyes.

"I think it's time for you Jae to get ready for school"I said to Jae as he got up from his chair and walked upstairs.

"Jae Eun...."

I heard Jimin say behind me "Hm"I hummed in response "Please let Jae understand why I wasn't there for him"Jimin said with begging eyes "I will"I said "Thanks"Jimin said then kissed my forehead.

It's not like I'm willing for him to get back into mine and Jae's life it's just. I need some time to think if I should welcome Jimin back into my life and Jae's life or not.

"Thanks"Jimin said then went to the dining area and started to clean the table.

As I was getting Jae's clothes ready I heard footsteps like someone is running. I then saw Jae and Jimin.

"What are you guys doing?"I asked "Nothing Eomma"Jae said while giggling with his father.

"Come on you need to get ready"I said while holding Jae's school uniform.

"Let me help him put his uniform on"Jimin said while taking the uniform and walking to Jae who was busying playing with his toys.

~20 minutes later~
I drop off Jae and both me and Jimin waved goodbye to Jae and wished him a good day in school. Then went in the car and drove home.

Jae's POV
"Jae!!!"Suho yelled while Minji is behind Suho "Hey guys"I said "Was that your parents?"Suho asked "Yes why?"I asked "But you told us your dad is on a business trip and you don't know when he will be back"Minji asked "One question is...."Suho stopped and waited for Minji to finish his sentence

"Is that your dad.....?"