~Nine~

Jimin's POV
I woke up to due to movement on my right side. I opened my eyes to see Jae Eun. Cuddling up to me. Her arms wrapped around my waist and her head on my chest. I looked at her face.

"You still look beautiful"I said then I kissed her forehead. I then saw Jae who was sleeping on Jae Eun's spot who took up Jae Eun's whole space. Legs spead out. Arms hugging his stuff toy.

Then I went to sleep....again.

Jae Eun's POV
I woke up to see the sun shining through the curtains and I rubbed my eyes to get my vision back.

As I got my vision back I saw that I was lying my head on Jimin's chest. I looked up to see if he was still asleep. It turns out that he was.

I admired his features. "You haven't changed a bit"I said as I traced his lips. "Of course I didn't".

I finched at Jimin's morning voice. "Morning"Jimin said while rubbing his eyes. "M-morning"I said "Did you sleep well?"Jimin asked me as he has got his eye sight back "Yes. I did"I said then looked down. I then looked to my right side to see if Jae was there but he wasn't.

"Jae....?"I said getting worried "What's wrong?"Jimin asked "Jae. Where did Jae go"I asked "I think he went downstairs"Jimin said then I got up and walked to the stairs and to the living room.

I found Jae sitting on the couch watching his cartoons. "Morning Eomma. Is appa awake yet"Jae asked "Yes he is awake"I said just as I was talking about him he then walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"APPA!!!"Jae yelled and ran to him and hugged his leg. Then Jimin unwrapped his arms and hugged Jae.

"Eomma I want to eat now"Jae said "Okay. I'll go make breakfast now"I said "Make sure to cook one for appa"Jae said "Okay"I said

Jimin's POV
Me and Jae walked into the living room.

Both me and Jae were cuddled together on the couch waiting for Jae Eun to finish cooking breakfast.

"Appa...are you going to leave again?"Jae asked and I looked down at him and saw sadness in his eyes. "I don't know yet Jae. It depends on your mother"I said "Okay"Jae said and went back to the TV.

As I was waiting I decided to go and check on Jae Eun.

I walked to the kitchen and leaned on the door frame to see her cooking some eggs and placing them on a bowl of rice.

I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I felt her finch but still continued on cooking.

"I missed this"I said "Hm"Jae Eun hummed in response "I miss your cooking...I miss your hugs....I miss us spending time together"I said "Then you should've have not left"Jae Eun said in response.

I let go of her and saw that she turned around and faced me.

"Tell me the real reason why you left....."