~Twenty~

Jimin's POV
Me and Jae were playing at the park while Jae Eun went to buy ice cream. But.....

It's been 30 minutes already. "Appa where is eomma?"Jae asked "I don't know. Let's go check"I said and I held Jae's hands.

As we went to the ice cream shop I saw that the line was short and I didn't see Jae Eun.

"Where is she?"I asked "Appa. Where is eomma?"Jae said while his tears are gathering up in his eyes. I got out my phone and called her.

"Sorry the number that you had called is unavailable right now. Please call again later"

Shit. It went to voicemail. "Appa"Jae said while he started to cry and he pointed to ice cream cones that had fell.

I then felt something heavy on my chest and went towards the alleyway.

I saw another ice cream cone......

And it was chocolate

Jae Eun's POV
I was tied up with a blindfold covering my eyes. So I can't see (Duh).

But I also heard voices.

"Boss. I got her"

A male voice said.

What? Who is that?

I then heard mumbles. "Okay"he said then I heard him hung up.

"Don't worry sweetie. You're be alright"he said making me scared.

Jimin....please help me.

Jimin's POV
I called Jin, the police, and our parents. How can she gone missing?

"Jimin please tell the police to find her faster. I'm really worried about her"Mrs. Song said "I know Mrs. Song. I will try my best to convince them"I said

"Appa"

I heard a little male voice said behind me.

"Jae ah. Your suppose to stay with Hyun-Ja unnie"I said "I know but...I want to stay with you"Jae said "Jae please. I need to find eomma"I said and I see tears in his eyes. I kneeled down and hugged him then kissed his forehead and told him....

"We'll find her Jae....I promise you"