Prologue

(Y/N) Pov

First things first..... I suck at introductions.... My name is (Y/N) (L/N).
I'm 25 years old and i live alone in my clinic with my lil' sis.... with that out of the way....

It was just another day, me and my 8 year old sister, (S/N), working in our clinic near the woods....

She likes to call the Selvageist Forest, why?

Because of the creature of a creature with this name that is rarely seen around here.... (picture up top)

Anyway.....

It was a normal day.... One patient after another until the clinic was empty....

I was washing my hands at the bathroom, dressed in my doctor coat and with my mask....

I get out and take my mask off... climbing the stairs to our house and entering the living room...

I plop down on the couch taking my coat off and letting a sigh escape me

(S/N) came down the stairs giving her signature cute smile, i smiled back at her....

"Big bro! Can we have breakfast for dinner?!" She asked her shining (E/C) eyes looking at me....

"Why?"

"Because it's fun to eat breakfast for dinner!" She chirped throwing her arms up....

I run my fingers through my (H/L) (H/C) getting up... I can't say no to this cinnamon roll....

"Ok.... but go take a shower.... or no caramel syrup on your pancakes..." i say petting her head.

"Ehhh?!! But...."

"No buts.... Bath now!"

She pouts and goes to the bathroom, I chuckle and go to take a bath as well...

-Time Skip-

I come out of the shower dressed on my (F/C) sweatpants.... Yeah I walk around my house shirtless.... Problem?

I enter the kitchen and start to make breakfast for dinner....

"Wahhh! It smells great!" She beams happy sitting on the island chair

"Wahhh! It smells great!" She beams happy sitting on the island chair... "Can I have a taste?"

"No.... It will ruin the surprise..." i reply turning towards her "and why are you wearing my shirt?"

"She's cozy... and it's chilly tonight...." the little (H/C)nette says

I chuckle again and putt three pancakes on a plate covering them on caramel syrup and a cup with hot chocolate for her....

"Pancakes!!!" Her eyes lit up

I put my (F/B/D) on my plate with a cup of (F/D) beside it....

"Let's dig in!!" I say grinning at her

We ate hearing the sounds of the forest outside...

"Big bro? We're gonna train tomorrow, right?" She asks with her fork on her mouth

I nod, making her smile and eat again...

You see I'm what my patients call a summoner....

I can make things appear out of thin air.... whether it's a outfit or a mythical creature.... and (S/N) wants to learn how to use it... so I'm training her and she's pretty advanced for just a 8 year old...

We finish our dinner and I put the dirty dishes in the sink, she yawns making me smile, I pick her up and carry her back to her room

I put her on the bed and kiss her cheek

"Good night lil' bunny. " i whisper making her smile....

I make my way to my room scratching my head and yawning....

'Such a long day....' I think plopping down on my bed drifting into my sleep....

Author Pov

What (Y/N) failed to notice was the mist entering his and his little sister's room....

-----------------------------------------------------------

So yeah.... my new story hope you guys like.....