Chapter 14

(S/N) Pov

I was in my peaceful slumber when a soft knock on the door drifted me away from my sleep... A lady in a maid dress entered the room, her big glasses were the first thing you notice...

"G-G-Good morning... Miss (S/N)... Sir (Y/N)... Time to wake up..." she said in a hushed voice...

I slowly got up trying to not disturb (N/N), rubbing my eye and yawning... she noticed me and walked towards  (N/N)'s bed... Until she tripped... the maid in the round glasses almost fell face first if it wasn't for the flying rabbit that took a hold of her before she crashed down....

"T-t-thank you, Mr. Veemix... I do not wish to disturb mister (Y/N) of his slumber..." the maid with maroon hair whispered... Veemix wagged his tail and fluttered away.

She got up and came close to me... "I know we met before but I've never got your name..." I said rubbing my eye in a sleepy manner...

"My name is Mey-Rin... I hope we can be good friends!" Mey-Rin smiled at me, making me smile..." do you need help dressing up? I can help you if you want."

"I can do it but can you help me change my bandages? they are getting itchy..."

"Of course!"

After my bath, Mey-Rin helped me to change my bandages.....

It was a really bad fight

and after helping me I summoned a kimono for me...

"You look lovely! Yes, you look!!" She said excited, making me giggle

"c'mon Ms. Rin, I'm hoping you, mister chef and mister gardener can teach me some things here around the manor...."

"M-m-m-Ms.???!! No need to refer to me in such a formal way..." 

"Are you sure? brother always told me to refer to superiors with respect..."

We quickly exited the room when (N/N) squirmed in his sleep... Making our way to the kitchen...

"good morning everyone!" I said smiling....