Chapter 11

♤Play it when the letters fet in bold◇

Author Pov

Claude was shocked of how this little girl, not only changed from a scared little prey to a surprisingly strong Predator.....

He had no time for that, his Highness had given him an order....

He got up and dusted himself off, giving a cold stare at the growling target.

The demon charged towards the (H/C) haired girl, branding some golden butter knives. (S/N) stayed still in guard...

When he appeared in front of her she managed to block the attack, she counter-attacked with a claw attack on his leg....

She manages to change her gravity center  and land a punch on his side.

Claude was getting agitated by the girl's attacks that were giving him damage....

Alois was glaring furious at the demon. "YOU BETTER GET THIS STUPID GIRL!!" He yelled....

The smaller fighter kept her defense up and attacks quick and strong.....

When Claude backed away to breathe and gritted his teeth.... His eyes flashed fushica...

"Stop being troublesome..... And give up!" Said the aggravated demon.

"You'll have to put up a fight bigger that to make me give up!" The rabbit girl snapped back

Claude called the Triplets and Hanna.... Giving the girl a smug look....

"Now that's just cheating..."

Meanwhile......

When Ciel and Sebatian reached the city there was chaos and people running away....

"What in the bloody hell is going on?!" Ciel exclaims.

The earl and the demon ran towards the commotion, looking for the source....

Sebastian and Ciel looked shocked at the scene....

A creature was fighting a group of triplets, a woman and a Male with yellow eyes.... The being was fighting in a equal stance at the five demons...

Then I caught the sight of a blond boy..... The Trancy brat....

"Ciel! You came to watch me acquire a great thing today!" The creature's head turned to me and Ciel recognized those eyes..... On this brief moment chains wrapped themselves around her neck and feet pinning her down....

The chains came from the symbols the triplets drew with their blood....

Demon blood chains are almost unbreakable, the can only break if 1) if tou have a holy attribute or 2) if the one that summoned the chains sees the chained thing as a threat and fears it.....

"LET HER GO!  SHE'S A GUEST AT THE PHANTOMHIVE MANOR!!!" He scream at him. Alois mock laughs at him....

"Well now, she belongs to me!" Alois walked towards (S/N) squirming form...

She loudly growled at him, making the blond step on her head with his heel....

"You should've come when I told you to! Look at what you made me do, I have to punish you now..."

Sebastian was ready to rip the chains away but Claude and the others stopped him....

"I am not familiar with such vulgar language but get your ass aout the way you little shit...." Sebastian said holding a fake smile....

"Shut up Michaelis, This was a harder task than necessary.... Back off my prize" Claude glared at him.

"I can't do that, after all, she's the most prized thing my new mate holds...." Sebastian smiles smugly