HALLOWEEN Special: Telltales of a little Bunny...

Author Pov

It was Halloween in the (L/N) new mansion,(Y/N) and Sebastian, along with Claude were out on a mission, (S/N), Ciel, Alois, Lizzy, and Danny were in one of the living rooms, chatting and laughing.... Then the little bunny with wings jumped into the (H/C)-haired girl, looking at the sky.... 

(S/N) looked up to the sky and gave it a smile.... "It's that time again, Hopefully, he's doing ok...." the little girl cheeks get a small blush...

The four other people present in the room couldn't help but feel a little jealous... 'whomever that he was, (S/N) had some feelings towards them....'

"Nee (S/N),  what time is it again?" Alois asked, hiding his anger...

"It was on this day that I went on my first mission alone..." she gave a smile to the blonde.... " And the day I met my friend Dominick!"

" And who's Dominick?" Ciel asked...

"Well... It's a long story..." She replies... "And I'm sure you guys don't want to hear me blabbering nonsense all night--"

"Please tell us! I really want to know more about you, (C/N)!!!" Lizzy says in her squeaky tone...

Danny just nodded at the blond girl statement....

"Okie Dokie! Well, It was two years ago....."

FLASHBACK~~

(S/N) Pov

Brother was out in mission on Ireland, and I stayed at the house of a young woman's house that was an acquaintance of him..... She was a really pretty lady with short brown hair and purple-ish eyes....

The thing about becoming a summoner is you creating your own way to call for those who accept our marking as their master or leader..... When I created my official summoning circle, I was only 6 years old and became an official rookie summoner while (N/N) was away....

Only after a few months and maybe 3 or 4 minor creatures that accepted as their master, I was sent on a mission to find my brother, he had disappeared on the swamp near the forest... I had 2 weeks to get ready and find a creature to be my company and because I couldn't use a normal horse.... I had to find a creature that didn't fear the forest but it had to be docile enough so I could trust it wouldn't leave me....

Veemix was already my familiar and my second in command, and all he could do was watch me freak out.... After he was done seeing me have a panic attack, he decided to look for a being himself...

He sneaked out on the middle of the night and went looking after help.... but him being an Aerial brought him many dangers: Memory feasters, Changelings, Pookas, Leprechauns.... All those things could prey on an Aerial....

The next day I was woken up by a beautiful white horse, with a soft white mane and long black roots for his feet.....

I gasped, shocked. "A Springiian Horse!? Why Is it here?" Then I noticed the small bundle of fur on top of the horses head....

 "A Springiian Horse!? Why Is it here?" Then I noticed the small bundle of fur on top of the horses head