Chapter 18

(Y/N) Pov

'What happened to her? she never eats without me.... or refuses my pancakes...?'

My eyes darted to the young earl and I sent a glare to him... "What did you do to her?!" He visibly flinched and Sebastian tensed up.... "She was just fine yesterday and now she's acting all weird, so you must have done something...."

"Wh-what?! I didn't do anything!! (S/N) started to act weird after seeing you and Sebastian..." He takes a step back while I take a step towards him... Cyran got between me and Ciel...

"Listen, boss, (S/N) was acting off at the moment she called me..." he held my shoulder making me glare at him..." Be rational, You've just woke up, and you have a lot to do...." I slapped his hand off my shoulder and walked away from them.... My coat from the day I visited my mansion appearing on me...

"Something's wrong....." Simurian spawned beside me, his tail swaying side by side...

'Just as nervous as I am...' 

TIME SKIP~~

Even though I was upset at how (S/N) was ignoring me, I kept my anger to myself since we had guests and important ones, too: Madam Red and Lau....

"I have to say, Ciel, You always find the best men to work with you...." She was eyeing me down as poured her some tea....

Grell was almost boring holes onto my back until The redhead snapped him out of his thoughts...

"Grell, learn something from Sebastian and (Y/N)..." the poor reaper just agrees..." Besides look at them..."

She started to rub my butt while I was serving tea, making my whole body flinch and shiver uncomfortably..." Look at their physique, you two should quit this country job to work for me in the city...." Honestly, my mood was really bad... And I was this close to making her death happen sooner than anything....

Ciel coughed calling her attention...." Madam Red, (Y/N) and his little sister are working for me temporarily, just until their home is ready, You see, (Y/N) himself is a doctor...." She looks at me surprised as I muster a fake polite smile...

"Oh really? But you look so young to be a doctor.... And here I thought that little girl was your daughter..." She glanced at (S/N), giving Grell a red Rose to put on his hair..... She gave him a hollow smile..." She seems sad... Did something happen?"

She tensed up and walked up to Ciel beside me....

"I'm sorry master, but I'm not feeling well right now.... May I excuse myself to my room?" Ciel was taken aback by her calling him master... She doesn't even glance at me....

"Y-yes, (S/N), you can go..." she bows and takes her leave... I take a deep breath... Sebastian nods at me and mouths something.... 'go check on her....'

"Excuse me, I have to be somewhere else..." I say and leave the room...

As soon as I'm far away from their location.... I lash out all my anger, my ears sprout and my tail sways left and right, agitated. My nails and teeth get sharp and I snarl as I stomp to our room.... When I reach the door I bang on it furiously....

"(S/N)!!! What in the fucking hell is your problem?! Leaving me without answers isn't like you and I don't like how YOU are acting young lady!!!" Silence.....

"(S/N) (L/N)!!! I'M TALKING TO YOU!!! YOU BETTER GIVE ME AN ANSWER!!!" I snarl and bang on the door even more....

She responds on a groan... "....go away....."