Chapter 15

Sebastian Pov

I was on the corridor that led to Young master's study room, hearing the three idiots explaining how the garden was fully dead, why our tea sets are destroyed and why the meat for today's dinner is carbonized...

'Why can't they be like...... him...'

My mind drifted to the handsome male with (H/L) (H/C) hair... His hands, lips, body, eyes and... Sorry. What was I talking about again... 

"What's going on...? I could hear your cries from the study room..." 'Speak of the devil...' I sigh and look at my pocket watch...

"Calm down! All of you! you should try and take a page under Tanaka's book or even on (Y/N) and (S/N) and behave like--" I said as I turned around to face my mate and my future sister-in-law, both in kimonos.... 

"Everyone, including you two..." I point at the two siblings "Listen closely and do as I say, understand!? We must be quick about this..." I grabbed Tanaka's cup...

"We might save this night yet..."

♤Scene Change

The carriage that was bringing our guest just arrived...

the three idiots plus the newcomers were lined up and greeted our guest in a perfect manner... Our guest was shocked by the reception...

"This is incredible!!!" the Italian man said with his eyes shining

The garden looked like a traditional Stone garden and with my mate and his little sister dressed in kimonos made it even better. Their faces were covered by masks, which intrigued our guest.

"My! I couldn't expect more from the Phamtohive manor! This garden is beautiful!" the man exclaimed.

"follow me, sir I'll guide you towards our master's room..." (Y/N) said in a smooth tone that made me shudder....

'damn that sweet bastard....' I thought to myself

I heard a low chuckle on my head and a voice on my head...

'I can hear you sweet cheeks..... Just wait so I'll give some well-deserved attention...' The voice of the male in a wolf mask make me shiver internally.....

The servants were celebrating the fact that they didn't screwed up anything...

"Now, now this is just the beginning we still need to prepare the dish for tonight's dinner..." I said trying to remain calm....

"I think I know what we can make, and It's going to impress the guest..." said the girl in a bunny mask...

"Then start right away, Bard will assist you and I'll take care of the rest."

The five nodded and started to run to the kitchen...

(Y/N) Pov

As I was guiding the man towards Ciel's game room, His thoughts kept going on how he was going to convince Ciel to give him more money... Until he asked me...

"Hey. how long do you work for the Phantomhive?" He asks on his fake polite tone...

"I actually have been working for the Phantomhive for a few days now... I must say.... That brat is too full of himself...." I say in a fake angered tone

he chuckles on his gruff voice "I can't say you're wrong.... Kids think that they can play pretend with adult things... It pisses me off to obey to such a Brat" he spat the word 'brat'