Chapter 8

Author's Pov

(Y/N) growled loudly along with the wolf beside him....

"Is this enough proof?" The girl in a rabbit mask asked.... Making the blue-haired male flinch...

"What?" The snow cheetah were posing themselves to defend their master.... Azure tried to his feet steady.

"It's just.... Impossible to use this kind of ability! Reagardless of how powerful you are!" Azure exclaims.

The (H/C)nette changed back into herself and petted smiled at the blue male....

The (H/C)- haired male sat down and changed back into himself....

The little girl took a bite of her pie as if the threat of her brother happend not even 5 minutes ago....

"Are you going to sit there or join us to talk about the place?" The shirtless male asked in a blank expression...

Later....

"If I can ask Mr. (L/N)... Where did you got this ability? Not many summoners can use this type of link to mythical creatures...." Azure sips his tea...

"This ability is actually inherit by our mom and dad..." said male took a bite of his chocolate cake..." It was an ability we developed when we got in contact with our first creature"

"Mine was Veemix..." the 8 year old girl pets her winged bunny....

"While mine was Simurian here..." (Y/N) pets the blue eyed wolf....

"Amazing..." Azure looks thoughtfully..... "We should get going."

The trio get up leaving a tip to waitress nearby....

(S/N) Pov

'I want to see the stores.... Veemix would look really nice in a bow....

"Brother?" I call him...

"Yes sis?" He replies

"Can I see the shops...?"

"Why?"

"I want to buy something to Veemix..."

"Will you be ok all by yourself?"

"Maybe?"

"Not taking my chances...." he opens his hand and a Lady with bright red hair appears in front of him.....

" he opens his hand and a Lady with bright red hair appears in front of him

I Squeaked at the sight of her! It's Lady Crimson!!!!

"You called for me, master?" She looked at my brother...

"Yes, And I hope this do bot offend you, Crimson Warrior... But I wish that you accompany my sister in the shops...." Brother looks nervous...

"It would be a pleasure, master." She gives him a bow and turns to me....