Chapter 24

Sebastian POV

After the escape from the ball, (Y/N) carried me back to a mansion On the middle of the woods with me on his arms.... When we reached closer, Creatures came out of the bushes and trees, making me flinched and cling to him....

"MaStEr..... WhO iS tHiS wOmAn?!" One of the Creatures asked in his broken voice...

"OuR MeAl?!?" Another inquired, making the rest cackle at the idea...

"We ShAlL fEaSt On ThE gUiLtY aGaIn!??" One of them cheered dragging the rest of the beings into the party...

"Silence." His voice was an octave lower and chilling... The Creatures silenced themselves... "She's my... Fiance... And I came here to show her the house..."

At the addition of that information, the stopped licking their cracked lips and bony fingers...

"FoRgIvE uS fOr SuCh RuDe DiSpLaY!" The Creatures roared in unison at me and escorted us to the entrance...

Once inside the mansion... I've never seen as much beings in one place...

"Those beings outside are Sentinels.... They feast on the flesh of the ones guilty..." He says not looking at me

"Oh..." I say, turning my face away from him....

As we were walking down the corridor, I recognize a wild bush of white hair... It was that man that interrupted our cuddling the other day!

"So boss.... Shall I Cast the sound dome.....?" He asked looking down at me...

"Call the succubus too.... I'll punish someone heavily tonight....." He said with an unfazed expression as he held me closer to him....

He smirked down at me. "Hope you enjoy bitemarks and clawing... You'll look like a chew toy..."

I became bright red and squeaked out a question, only to be carried off by the man with (H/C) hair....

When we entered the room he placed me on The bed and went to lock the door... Honestly, I was a nervous wreck... Not only I was in a completely different body but I also made him mad at me.....

The took long strides towards me and glared onto my red eyes...

"(Y/N)... I--"

"Strip."

"Huh?!"

"Did I fucking stutter? Strip." He crossed his arms in front of his chest...

I was a bit taken aback... I didn't dress myself, Mey-Rin helped me...

"L-love... I--" I was cut off by a loud slash of claws into fabric.... My dress fabric...

"Why are You defying me?" He bent down and crawled towards my now half-naked form... I begin to crawl back until he was fully on top of me....

"You think You can get away by acting like That?!" His (E/C) were dark with something.... "I guess I should teach you..." His mouth went to my neck and nibbled my ear... "What happens when you Make Me Mad...."

He nibbled onto my neck while his other hand ripped off the rest of the dress that I had... I whimpered in pleasure at his bites...

I felt exposed. My new body was out for his eyes to see. His piercing gaze lingered on multiple places. He licked his lips and held my arms up above my head....

"(Y-Y/N)? W-wha--"

"Shut up and You will call Me Master."

I became redder as I understood what he meant and felt my hands tug something... HE TIED ME TO BED?!?