Chapter 22

(Y/N) Pov

I, Sebastian, Ciel and (S/N) were making our way to Ciel's house on London, The pirate boy have a case here and the Queen sent me and (S/N) to assist in any way we can...

We arrived at the house, silence at last... I've made sure that our mansion was far away from the city 'cause I hate loud noises, And when a Banshee has a toothache, It's like being in hell with the agonizing souls...

As we enter the house, I can smell people here already....

 "Ciel, Are you waiting for anyone?" I ask as we enter...

"Why such a question out of the blue?" He says as we venture inside towards the drawing room... "Besides we also came here to enjoy some peace and quiet..."

Sebastian opened the room and It was a mess.... Books all over the place with Lau looking into a vase and Madam Red into a bookshelf....

"So much for peace and quiet..." (S/N) murmurs at me, making me chuckle slightly...

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" Pirate boy exclaims

"Oh Ciel, you're early." the said madam says smiling

"Your sudden appearance here in town must mean..." Lau started with his creepy smile.

"The queen's guard dog has a new scent to follow..." she smiles at the boy

"And it seems that he's brought his wild cousin and their dear sister...." She glances at me and I return the smile...

As they started discussing the case I was paying more attention to the grim reaper playing with my sister....

"Mr Grell! I hope that brother didn't disturb you with his abilities when he made your dress change..." (S/N) was bowing angelically at the actor because of me....

"Sis, It wasn't' a big deal, and Grell looked stunning in red... enough to even catch my eye....." I say to her as I gave the reaper a flirty wink, feeling a demon glare daggers at the back of my head...

As me and (S/N) went back to stay beside Ciel the whole situation began to grow tense...

"I am the head of the Phantomhive and in service to my Queen..." He glares coldly at the man touching his cheek... "Don't ask foolish questions..." Everyone grew silent as Lau removed himself from the boy's personal space...

I was fucking sure you could hear a fucking pin drop on that silence...

"Well everyone pack your stuff..." You say breaking the silence by clapping your hands.... "This little murder won't catch itself right?" I glance smirking at Grell and Ciel... Making my mask appear and covering my face by it... (S/N) smiles and places the mask on her face... Following my step...

Time Skip~~

We get into the crime scene and Ciel goes straight with the officer.... Some people were staring at us...

"Who are those two?"

"Don't they look like the Midnight's newest affiliated ?"

"You mean the male that challenged the queen's personal butler?!"

"I heard that his eyes are on a bright shade of (E/C) and that he and his sister are considered trusty friends of Lord Midnight..."

"You two seem to be quite popular already, don't you?" Lau said

"We know how to leave a mark where we go..." the little girl giggle under the mask... "I hope that Ciel doesn't get upset..." She whispers to herself...