Chapter 28

Third Pov

"Sebastian! GET ME-- GAH!!" Another whip to his chest accompanied by a pained groan. The Seme was not pleased with the situation. His mate on the other hand...

"Now, now~~ This is not the way I want you to talk to me..." Sebastian cooed, licking his lips at his tied man. He took the liberty to undo his shirt, letting his sweet sculpted body out to the world and now sporting some whip burns from the times he raised his voice. "Since you seem to remain stubborn... I'll just tease you until you submit~~." 

"RELEASE ME!!" You snarled rattling the chains and tugging it harshly. Boi, you HATE feeling controlled. Sebastian got to your face and placed sweet and quick kisses on it, quickly calming you down, not all the way, but much calmer.

The demon finally got to (Y/N)'s mouth and pulled him into a feverish kiss, the one in question answered back immediately. A tounge wrestling startled the demon, expecting to have the advantage, but even tied up the larger male was dominating his mouth.

Pulling apart with one thick string of saliva connecting the two tounges. (Y/N) chuckled huskily at the rather dazed Sebastian. "Even tied up I take your breath away... huh?" a smirk forming on his lips.

Sebastian pouted and hid his face on the crook of the (H/C)nette, making the male chuckle thinking he was just getting shy. The ravenette smirked and bit down on the side of (Y/N), Causing a sudden jump on him.

"GAHH~" (Y/N) jumped at the feeling of his mate's teeth on his neck, the chains being forced caused a loud rattling noise, his ears and tail popping out at the reaction, the feeling being pleasurable and painful.

While distracted by the Bite, Sebastian undressed him from his pants, leaving the male almost fully naked. The red-eyed demon traces the muscles on the immobilized wolf, who's battling the chains.

Sebastian starts to lick and kiss the love bite, causing the male to hum and gasp. "l-love~  Stop that-- AHH~~" When the demon finally detached he got a scenery he was waiting for.

(Y/N) was panting an angry frown on his face but a lustful gleam in his eyes. Ears and tail flickering in excitement and the pent up arousal he felt. A low growling sound coming from his chest, meaning he was losing himself.

"Well, mister demon~~" A voice cooed causing the two males to look at the new participant... "May I join the fun?~~"

" Awwnn~~ I just got him to moan for me

" Awwnn~~ I just got him to moan for me... I want to have more fun~~" Sebastian pouted.

(Y/N) was confused, glancing between the two... "You two planned this?!" He growled.

"Well~ It's not like we don't have a good reason..." Undertaker says taking off the boxers of the wolf.

The reaper licked his lips at the manhood standing tall just for them... "Looks delicious~" He gives a teasing lick along the side... The chains rattled and (Y/N) arched his back panting...