Chapter 17

(S/N) Pov

Me and Ciel kept trying to make the pancakes, since (N/N) and Mister Demon are asleep, we need to keep it down so they don't wake up.... I slowly poured down the juice while Ciel placed the macarons on the bowl.... When I looked back at him he still looked sad.... after we had put out the pancakes on a plate... I grabbed his hand and took a deep breath...

"I see your monsters....
I see your pain
Tell me your problems
I'll chase them away...." I held his hand tighter making him look at me...

"I'll be your lighthouse
I'll make it okay
When I see your monsters
I'll stand there so brave
And chase them all away" I gave him a close-eyed smile...

I let go of his hand and turn away....

"In the dark we, we, we
Stand apart we, we
Never see that the things we need are staring right at us" I look back at him and giggle...

"You just want to hide, hide
Never show your smile, smile, smile
Stand-alone when you need someone
It's the hardest thing of all..." I hugged him, feeling him bury his face on my shoulder...
That you see are the bad, bad, bad memories
Take your time, you'll find it" I held his hands and spun him around gently....

"I see your monsters
I see your pain
Tell me your problems
I'll chase them away" Ciel gave me a small smile, while we spun around
"I'll be your lighthouse
I'll make it okay
When I see your monsters
I'll stand there so brave
And chase them all away" We stopped spinning and laughed a little...

When he looked down he was dressed in a suit...

And I was on a new with one of the newest dresses I've got

I gave it a giggle as Ciel stared at me.... " c'mon the food will get cold!" I pulled him to the kitchen isle...

♦♦♦TIME SKIP♦♦♦

I was walking near Ciel towards his study room. "What are you going to do today Ciel?" I asked.