chapter 31

Enjoy this bitch.

♥️♠️♥️♠️♥️♠️♥️♠️♥️♠️♥️♠️♥️♠️

(Y/N) Pov

We were walking back to the Barrymore state with Derek and Angela huffing out in anger behind us....

"Lord (L/N)!! With all due respect... You just released a CURSE under those people!!! Why would you do that?!" Derek asked with a fuming expression.

The wolf looked at him with a deadpan. "Are that naive that I need to draw how ANIMAL ABUSE is wrong in so many ways to you?!" The male's voice dropped two octaves due to his contained anger...

"You could've just teached them to treat dogs better or just removed the 'fake Curse' so they could treat their animals better!!" Angela defended.

"If a man commits genocide and then turns around and decided to stop killing do you believe that they will not kill again once they get bored?" (S/N) asks glaring at Derek, causing the male to flinch.

"I...uh... err-... T-that's not the point--" (Y/N) points a dagger to the Young Barrymore's neck. "That's exactly the point... Humans are a parasite plaguing the earth and It's inhabitants, we kill, burn, break, and turn the creatures that should roam free and happy into slaves at the first chance we get." (Y/N) says with glowing eyes, the small bunny glaring back at them...

Derek was silent and slightly terrified over the way the wolfish male described humans... The angel however...

To say that Angela's garments were dry would be a fatass lie....

" I suggest you don't question the behaviour of a wild animal if just want them to roam free..." The seme turned away towards the mansion... (S/N) hunfed away from Derek and linked arms with Ciel, whom gave the older male a smug smile.

The angel and the Young Barrymore stood quiet...

"I want my little pup back Angela... She's perfect for me..." the Male whined...

"Now now, the little bunny needs training much like her brother... So we can have them..." the angel promised. "Now Danny wait for my signal and you can go for it..."

"Yes, lady Angela..."

The female angel glared at the two males being held by the tall wolf, as much as shehates to admit, she wants to be held by him just like that.

The male side of her kept reminding her of how his lips felt on hers and images of his touching her in much more impure ways..

She entered the mansion and immediately went into a plan of seduction to lure the wolf towards her and the bunny to Danny...

'Just wait for me mister Bad Wolf... So I can give you a real treat...'

《Time skip》

After finishing the letter to the queen and giving orders to the vilaggers of how to protect themselves of the true HellHound he entered the room where Sebastian and Undertaker were resting...

(Y/N) kicked the door open a glare on his face that startled the two males...

"Darling... Are you ok?" Sebastain asked...
He was on a pair of slim pants and a half unbuttoned white shirt... Undertaker was with his hair on a ponytail, a of the shoulder long sleeved black shirt and some black leggings. The two sitting o the bed.

The pained whine that came from the male got the two surprised... his shoulders slumped and ears lowered..

"I hate paperwork..." he cried while falling face first into the matress of the bed... "I need cuddles" his muffled voice said...