Chapter 5

Sebastian Pov

After a good 3 hours of sleep....

I slowly drifted away from my slumber.....

'Wait...... When did I fell asleep?!!? WHY AM I NAKED?!!'

I tried to get out of the bed until I felt a muscular arm around my waist and a hot breath on my ear.....

"Stop struggling......" a husky and deep tone says a against my ear, making me shiver...

"L-LET ME GO!!" I try push whomever is behind me...

They pin my hands with a firm grip on it...

I finally look at them, his (E/C) eyes glaring at me, a sly smirk on their luscious lips...

"Do I need to teach you another lesson?" He says in that deep tone.... Bloody hell.... I want to kill and kiss this Bastard....

He lets go of me and sits up... His body exposed for the world...
'Gotta say.... Bless this man for the sight...'

He chuckles making his smirk grow....

"Like what you see?" He runs his hand through his (H/L) (H/C).....

"What are you?! How can you simply take hold of a demon without even trying?! What k-" I was interrupted by a kiss on my lips... Sweet and tender, as if telling me to calm down...

He pulls away and looks at me.. My eyes flicked to their original color...

"Calm down love, I'll explain everything to you...." the (H/C)nette says placing a hand on my cheek...

I sigh and relax....

"Ok.... Explain yourself..."

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N), I'm a summoner... And my little sister, (S/N) (L/N) is making company to your young master...." (Y/N) says sitting up and placing his hands behind himself for support.....

"What's a Summoner?" I ask.

"A human with the ability to call or 'summon' any creature or thing...."

He flicks his wrist and a puff of smoke appears in front of him...

When the smoke clears I see the cutest thing I've ever seen...

♤Look at this little baby♤

I place my hands on my mouth tearing up a little.... I squeaked when it mewed at me.....

The kitty looked at (Y/N), who made a movement for the kitty come to me....

It's little legs made it's way to my blushing and squeaking form....

It mewed at me again putting a little paw on my leg....

"You can pick them up... I made him appear for you...."