Chapter 30

Author Pov

After all the introductions, the Lord of the Barrymore state gave everyone a tour to the city, due to him and his nephew having taking a liking on the bunny and the wolf...

"This town has been under the curse of the HellHound for as long as I can remember...." the lord continued. "A giant dog that would come and attack the ones that were bad... So we Obey to his law..."

"Sounds like Communist Propaganda but ok...." (Y/N) murmurs, making (S/N) snort...

"So that's why I refuse to sell the estate to the queen!! She wouldn't be able to handle the hardships of the Hell Hound..."

"Debatable...." (S/N)'s mutter. The phantomhive guests were not that amused by the man lying through his teeth...

The room was quiet, the younger Barrymore was hogging the attention of the younger (L/N) sibling... The older sibling was getting annoyed of all the talking and the Barrymore's.

He gritted his teeth and got up, startling everyone in the room into silence... "I'm tired of this... You'll find me in my room..." (Y/N) says with a huff, leaving the room. (S/N) got out of the chair and followed him. "forgive him, he had a long day and the talking and walking around a city that mistreats dogs can be a bit harsh o him..." The girl gave a cold glare to the older Barrymore.

As the two siblings left the room... Ciel and Derek traded glares...

"Listen up you project of a pedophile... Keep those disgusting hands of (S/N)... The last she should worry is about a creep like you." Ciel barks at the male.

"Well, unlike you, I don't have to pretend to be a man to get her attention." He smiles back.

Sebastian was throwing daggers at Angela and the scent she kept releasing in the air...

"For a 'Pure Being' you are releasing a rather 'Sinful' scent..." Sebastian glares at the angel... She glares back.

"Well... It's not like you are any better than me, harlot..." she places her hands on her hips.

People just gasped.

"What did you just call me?" Sebastian voice was cold.

"Teach that maid of yours some manners you complete moron!" Ciel snaps

"Then teach your butler to not whine when the truth is said!!" Derek barks back...

The maid, Butler and two lords were looking ready to maul each other to the ground. The older Lord Barrymore was about to intervene when the butler in training stepped in...

"Everyone!!! YOU'RE GOING TO WAKE  THE WOLF!!!!"

The bickering ceased when the Seme male was mentioned....

Time skip by Night.

The loud howling in the middle of the night woke up the villagers... The male wolf was growimg more and more distressed over this mission...

They walked outside and followed the smell they never caught before...

The (H/C) haired male was face to face to a naked man with white hair and red eyes...

"Brother... He's just a Prowler... a child to be exact..."

Pluto's real species is Prowler... They are often mistaken to HellHounds due to their size... but HellHounds are much bigger and aggressive towards people...

(Y/N) Gritted his teeth, that ild bastard was lying all along...

"Sis... If That old fuck tries to lie in front of me about this stupid HellHound..."