Chapter 20

No one Pov

(Y/N) sat on the side of the lake, his sister a few feet away from him with the mermaids and sirens. Having his lower body under the cooling water of the lake was a great feeling on his sore muscles. (S/N) was chatting with the mermaids and sirens, some admiring their master from afar.....

"This the best.... How are you sis?" the male sighs glancing at his sister, who was playing the mermaids.

"This feels awesome big bro!" she dives to get her (H/L) hair wet, going up as soon as it wet. "Can you wash my hair big bro?" she swims closer to him and sits on a rock in front of him...

"But, if I wash your then who's gonna wash mine?" you ask already pouring shampoo on (S/N)'s head... Suddenly there were several loud slashes and growls coming from the sirens. Soon you felt hands on your hair, along with some (F/S) shampoo on your head as well.

"Heh, nevermind that." you smirk at the lucky siren, who blushed as started to scrub your hair.

You slowly lose yourself on the head scratch, so much that you let out a pleasured hum. "you seem to be enjoying yourself big bro..." (S/N) smirked at you.

"Y'know that a good head scratch is enough to get me excited..." you retort as you poured a bucket of water on your little sister to wash the shampoo.... You gave her a small pat on the head when she turned around with puffed cheeks. "Okay. now close your eyes, I'm going to swim a little." She complied without hesitation...

You got up, startling several mermaids making them turn away from your figure and entered deeper into the lake when it reached your lower waist you sighed and dove down and came up back, hair in your face.

"Can someone get me a towel, please?" once again there were several slashes....

Time Skip~

(S/N) was waiting for you on your room, due to you having a notion of how to dress for those situations, She was looking around on her dark purple nightdress and holding one of her plushies.

"How are you, big bro? I'm sorry for kicking your back so hard..." She says sitting on the bed.

"Listen, sis, I'm fine If anything I should apologize by breaking the promise of not holding back... Besides...." You come out of the bathroom with a bandaged arm and a bandaged torso.

" You come out of the bathroom with a bandaged arm and a bandaged torso