Prologue

NOTICE - JUN/2019: please read the chapter titled "Compiled Logs".

EDIT - AUG/2021: I've moved the chapter "Compiled Logs" (it contains the notices about my father passing away and why episode 63 had to be postponed back then) to my story "Video: Everything I Am". Since this story here is still being updated, I thought the chapter would mess up the flow of the story, so I moved it to another already completed story that still is linked to Storm Hawks Fan 3rd Season. If you want to check out the logs, you can visit my profile and go to my story "Video: Everything I Am", it'll have a new 2nd chapter there now (it was a oneshot story).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall Progress: 11 (ep 63) out of 26 (ep 78) episodes done.

NEXT EPISODE: episode 64 (parts 1, 2, 3 and 4).

Playlist on YouTube (copy and paste this link on your browser's address bar, remove the spaces and the extra "." after "com" and before "/playlist", then hit Enter/Return): www . youtube . com . /playlist?list=PLnQCJPZjp28VT61NzV0ShkC7cway2AmFX

DeviantART group (copy and paste this link on your browser's address bar, remove the spaces and the extra "." after "com" and before "/shf3rds", then hit Enter/Return): www . deviantart . com . /shf3rds

There you can find all the info about this fanfiction: polls, announcements, OC profiles, videos, concept art, fan art, etc. And even works from other writers that are also writing their own Storm Hawks fan made 3rd Seasons!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT: How the update schedule happens.

After seeing the reading statistics, I began to suspect that maybe readers could be accidentally skipping chapters without knowing. After all, this story doesn't have the same update scheme as most stories (one chapter at a time), so I'll briefly explain how the updates in this story work to make sure no one will accidentally skip something and end up confused about the story later.

1. I upload 1 entire episode per update. Occasionally 2 (like I did with eps 61 and 62), but it'll be rare.

2. Since 1 episode is very long, I divide it in 4 parts. Occasionally 5 parts, like with ep 62.

3. In this story, 1 part is 1 chapter. So that means 1 episode is 4 chapters. Occasionally 5 chapters, like with ep 62.

4. This means that when I update the story, you must read the last 4 chapters to get the full content of the update. Occasionally the last 5 chapters. If I upload 2 episodes at once, you'll have to read the last 8 chapters (or in the case of eps 61 and 62, the last 9 chapters, since ep 62 was 5 chapters long).

5. You'll notice that in the chapter list I name each chapter as "Episode (insert number) - Part (insert number)". This was done to make it easy to see how many chapters long each episode is.

6. To make things easier, I now added a "NEXT EPISODE" segment in the beginning of this chapter, and I'll add it to the end of each episode from now own (I'll update the older episodes as well). That segment will indicate the number of the new episode and the amount of parts it'll have. If in the middle of the writing I find out the episode will have 5 parts instead of 4, I'll update it. I also added the number of parts of each uploaded episode in the episodes summaries.