• three •

Liked by fuckingbrooke, wrxwesten and 102,596 others postmalone Real friends keep a picture of both of you in their pants 🤟🍻

postmalone Real friends keep a picture of both of you in their pants 🤟🍻

username1 brooke is my mOM
username2 FUCK I LOVE YOU GUYS :(
fuckingbrooke u know how it be 🤙🏻
username3 Get fucKiNg mArriEd nOW
username4 she still not as cute as ashli 🙄
ashcollins I miss you! 💔
26 minutes ago

I looked at the picture Austin posted of me that he took last night. No, it wasn't a new thing that he posted pictures of me. But every time he did, I got so happy he showed me off. And I don't mean because of all of the followers I get. It just warms my heart to know that he loves me. It may not be the way I love him, but his heart is still invested in me. I cringed at Ashli's comment. It was irrelevant to the picture. She just had to let everyone know that she was still with 'Post Malone.' No one gives a shit. Maybe they do. I just don't.

"Since I have the day off, what you wanna do?" Austin asked, sitting beside me on the bed. We were in Atlanta, where we had stayed last night and where we will stay tonight. Atlanta is my favorite city, so of course Austin made sure I could spend a day here. Small things like that make me the happiest I could ever be.

"I want to ride SkyView, ever been on it?" I asked him. I was still in my sweatpants while he was already dressed.

"Nope. What is it?" he asked, biting the muffin he had ordered from room service.

"It's this huge Ferris Wheel downtown," I told him. I've only ridden it three times but it's my favorite thing to do here, besides the aquarium of course.

"Oh, sure we can do that. Anywhere specific you want to eat?" He said, sitting in the chair across the room. He was pretty focused on his muffin.

"I dunno, what kinda food are you up for?" I asked. I finally got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror with disgust. My bun had fallen to the side of my head and the mascara I managed to not take off was smudged against my cheek. No wonder Austin doesn't think of me in that way. Ew.

"I don't care what we do for lunch but I know where we're going for dinner 'cause I already have reservations," he told me. I took down my bun and then peeked out of the bathroom.

"What? Why did you do that?" I asked him. Seriously, why did he? Reservations? That's what couples do. Not complaining, but...

"Just so we can have some friend time, B. Something wrong?" I went back into the bathroom and ran my toothbrush under the hot water.

"No, I just don't want you to spend a lot of money," I said with a mouth full of toothpaste.

"Just shut the fuck up," Austin laughed. He walked into the bathroom with me. "It's just a small thank you for coming with me on tour. That's a huge thing. You left your job for this. Also, you don't have a boyfriend so I want to treat you."

"Okay lets see," I said before spitting my toothpaste out. "One, I came on tour with you because you're my best friend and I can't just not see you for that long. Two, I can work from wherever I am. And three, I don't need a boyfriend to take me out to restaurants that need reservations. Just get me some Chick-Fil-A."

"Okay, I get it. You hate me," he laughed at me. I realize I over-explained everything but oh well.

"Oh, trust me. You'd know if I hated you," I rolled my eyes. I love you, dipshit. More than however many stars are in the universe.  "There is a really good restaurant at the Lenox Mall called Zinburger. We can eat there if you're down."

"I don't care, just pick somewhere," he shrugged. He was so stubborn. I'd much rather him pick.

"Where are we eating for dinner?" I asked him. I was curious where he picked since he can't even pick a quick lunch.

"Ray's in the City," he replied. He got off of the bed and walked over to my suitcase, looking through it. "None of this will do. We'll have to take you shopping. What is this?" He held up a lace thong of mine. I grabbed it from him and he laughed.

"Just shut up," I rolled my eyes. "I'm not going shopping."

"Why do you have an eyepatch as underwear?" he laughed at me, completely avoiding me saying he's not taking me shopping. I was embarrassed, but kinda glad he seen it.

"Maybe I'll meet someone in one of the cities we're going to," I shrugged, looking through my clothes for an outfit. 

"Yeah, okay. You actually have to talk to someone to fuck them, Brooke. Just how it is," he joked with me. I chuckled.

"Stop dragging me, people are scary," I shook my head. I pulled out a black button up mini skirt, a white camisole, and a maroon cardigan. "We're going to SunDial for lunch."

"Okay, what's that?" he asked. I took off my pajamas and started getting dressed, hoping he was looking at me.

"It's a restaurant at the top of the Westin downtown. It's completely glass, you can see the entire city," I explained to him.

"Okay. I'm gonna shit my pants but it's fine," he shrugged. I laughed at him and walked into the bathroom to plug up my straightener. I turned on music as I started my makeup. Maybe tonight will go as I plan.

(if you live anywhere around atlanta, i highly suggest to eat at the sundial. it's my favorite & the view is gorgeous.)