• sixteen •

[MATURE]

Austin had came home for my sister's birthday party. She was turning eighteen so I knew it would be wild. Blaire is way more popular than Austin and I were. She's always hanging out with someone new.

We had spent a lot of time planning her party, so we were excited to see it all come together. Her first initial plan was a masquerade but now that it's gotten closer to time she wants something, and I quote, "more trashy." So we're throwing her a more trashy party. Austin agreed to perform which all of her friends were super excited about.

Austin, Blaire, and I sat in my mom's backyard, passing a blunt.

"Are you excited?" Austin asked Blaire.

"Very," she nodded, handing the blunt to him.

"Only because of me, right?" Austin nudged her. She nodded sarcastically.

Liked by fuckingbrooke and 783 others postmalone So glad I'm finally able to call you my girl 🧡username1 OHMYGOD username2 IM CRYINF 32 seconds ago

postmalone So glad I'm finally able to call you my girl 🧡
username1 OHMYGOD
username2 IM CRYINF
32 seconds ago

I liked the picture before I looked at the caption. When I did, I looked over at Austin. I was shocked that he had just told the world we were dating.

"Why are y'all looking at each other so weird?" Blaire laughed.

"Austin just told everyone I was his girl," I looked at her and chuckled.

"Well you are," Austin said. I smiled and locked my phone.

"Okay, Blaire," I said, getting up and putting the blunt out. "Let's go get ready."

Liked by postmalone, fuckingbrooke, and 899 others blaire

blaire.rhodes lets get wild tonight bitchesss #18
username1 can't wait!!
username2 Damn Mami 🤑
fuckingbrooke i feel like ur still 12
postmalone @fuckingbrooke Me too :(
username3 when u have post malone commenting on your selfies. fucking life goals.
22 minutes ago

The party started about thirty minutes ago and it was already in full swing. Austin was getting ready to perform. He was in a back room of the venue we rented, waiting to go 'on stage.'

"Hey," I knocked on the door as I walked in.

"Hey, baby," he said. He sat in a recliner, smoking a cigarette. I walked over to him and sat in his lap.

"You shouldn't smoke," I said to him as I took the cigarette from him.

"You smoke every day," he rolled his eyes.

"I don't smoke cancer sticks," I kissed his cheek.

"Cancer sticks?" He laughed. He took the cigarette back and put it in his ash tray. Pulling me by my waist closer to him. "I won't smoke tonight. For you. But you know I can't just quit right away."

"I'm not telling you what to do," I said, kissing him. He ran his hand up my back as I leaned closer to him.

"Maybe I want you to," He smirked against my lips.

"Oh, really?" I smiled as I connected our lips again. He kissed me harder, grabbing my ass. I unbuttoned his shirt and put my hands on his chest. "How long until you start performing?"

"About twenty minutes," He breathed as I rubbed him over his jeans. The bulge in his pants was prominent.

"Perfect," I said as I got off of him and slid down to the floor. I unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down. He stared at me, running his fingers through my hair.

I took him in my hand and pumped, causing him to throw his head back. I leaned down and licked up his member, then taking him in my mouth until he hit the back of my throat.

"Mmm," he hummed as I bobbed my head up and down. "Fuck."

He pulled my hair into a makeshift ponytail and pushed my head down. I took what I couldn't fit into my mouth into my hand and started pumping him.

"Just come here," he said as he pulled me back up and on top of him. He pulled my shirt over my head and yanked my ripped jeans down, along with my underwear. All I was left in was my bra and the necklace he gave me. He positioned himself at my entrance and I pushed myself onto him. I moaned as he entered me. I still wasn't used to this. He was fucking perfect. I grabbed the back of the recliner and started bouncing up and down on him. He grabbed my hips and guided me.

"Shit," I moaned as I threw my head back. He leaned up to kiss me and bit my lip. His tongue found his way into my mouth as I continued to ride him. I took one hand off of the recliner and rubbed myself with it. His eyes widened as he watched me circle my clit.

"Brooke, I can't, I'm about to come," he squinted his eyes together. I leaned down to kiss him, tangling my hands in his hair. I felt him twitch inside of me, releasing his liquids. After he was finished, he picked me up and took me over to the couch beside the chair we were in. He kissed every inch of my body until he got to where I needed him the most. He kissed my hip bone and then flattened his tongue against me, causing me to let out a moan. Thank God the music is full blast right now, I'm loud as fuck.

He inserted two fingers into me while his tongue worked against my clit. I arched my back and grabbed the pillow behind me trying not to scream. This man definitely knows what he's doing.

"Austin," I moaned, grabbing his hair and pushing him further down into me. I was about to lose it.

He hummed against me and that was it.

"Fuck," I yelled as I came. He made every ounce of my body tingle. I couldn't see straight. I pulled him up and kissed him, silently thanking him for making me feel that good.

"We made it with seven minutes to spare," Austin said, pushing the hair out of my face.

I laughed at him and nodded. He's amazing.

a/n: i actually loved this chapter?? anyways, like always votes and comments are super appreciated!! 💓