• thirty two •

Be careful what you wish for.

"Holy shit," I breathed, grabbing the three sticks, looking at them again.

"What are you going to do?" Blaire asked, sitting on the floor beside me.

"I-I don't-," I couldn't get any words out. I just bursted out crying. Blaire hugged me as I cried. I couldn't breathe. "Austin is going to be so mad."

"No, Brooke. He isn't. He might not be excited but he isn't going to be mad," She said to me.

"He was so mad about Ashli," I sniffled.

"Because he didn't love her. He loves you, Brooke," she said, rubbing my hair. "Let's just wait to tell him. You're not showing at all so you're obviously not that far along. We'll go to the health clinic and get you an actual pregnancy test."

"No, Blaire. I can't. What if someone sees me? I'm dating someone famous. I can't do this," I started hyperventilating.

"Well, you could get an abortion," Blaire suggested.

"No, that's even worse. The problem is that I want the baby," I looked up at her. "I just don't think Austin does."

"He's going to love him or her so much. And you know why?" She asked me. I just looked at her. "Because you are their mom. And Austin loves you."

"My problem is telling Austin. What if I can't?" I asked her. I wiped my tears on my sleeve.

"Let's just wait, okay? We don't have to tell him right away," She said. I nodded. "It's going to be okay."

"I sure hope so," I wiped my face again. "Okay let's take these somewhere so Austin doesn't see."

Liked by blaire

Liked by blaire.rhodes, postmalone, and 5,667 others
fuckingbrooke get so happy when sis comes to see me. thank you for being my rock bbg.
blaire.rhodes I LOVE YOU.
username1 omg y'all are precious
username2 I couldn't force my sister to have a picnic with me if I tried.
29 minutes ago

"Bye," I said, hugging my sister. We were at the airport for her to go home. "I love you so much."

"I love you so much more," She said to me before letting go and going over to Austin. "And I love you."

"I love you, too," he said, hugging her back. "Be careful."

She waved at us as she walked into security and then I looked at Austin.

"You miss being around her often?" He asked me as we walked out of the airport.

"So much," I looked down at the ground as we walked.

"Are you okay? You haven't been yourself at all lately," He stopped on the sidewalk and turned to look at me. I didn't stop so he grabbed my wrist softly and spun me towards him. "Hey. Did I do something wrong?"

"Homesick," I told him. That's all I could think of to tell him.

"Brooke, I can help you move back to Texas. I understand. You're not ready to be away," He said. I shook my head.

"No, I want to live with you. I just miss my mom and sister. That's all," I shrugged. "But it's okay. I'll be okay. We're gonna figure it out."

"Well okay. You know I love you no matter what. If you decide to go back home, I'll support you all the way," He smiled, kissing my forehead.

"Thank you," I hugged him and leaned up to kiss him. He kissed me for a good minute before he pulled away.

"Wow, I forgot we were in public. Sorry," he laughed.

"I enjoy it," I smiled, taking his hand as we walked to the car.

Liked by fuckingbrooke, blaire

Liked by fuckingbrooke, blaire.rhodes, and 501,733 others
postmalone I never knew I could be so in love with someone.
username1 WOW IM MELTING
fuckingbrooke i love you w my whole heart
username2 fuk i'm crying thank
username3 I nEeD aN aUsTiN
fuckingbrooke @username3 yeah they're the best ;)
21 minutes ago

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked Austin as we sat on the couch, watching a movie.

"I don't understand," he said, smiling.

"What?" I replied. I tucked my feet under me and paused the movie.

"How did I score someone as hot as you?" He asked me. I punched his arm and laughed.

"Shut up," I smiled.

"No, I'm serious," he turned towards me and grabbed my face. "You are fucking gorgeous. Jesus Christ. I can't get enough of you."

"And to think, you didn't feel this way for a very long time," I chuckled as he squeezed my cheeks.

"I was so dumb. Good lord, you're perfect," he sighed. "Somehow you get more beautiful every time I look at you. Stop before I explode."

"You are so extra," I laughed, blushing to hell and back.

"Muah!" Austin said, kissing my lips dramatically. I knew he was only doing this to make me feel better about being "homesick." But I'll take it.

He pulled me into his lap and pushed my hair behind my ears, something he done a lot. He kissed me, and no matter how many times he kissed me, I felt the same fire in my stomach. I knew everything would work out how it was supposed to. I loved him, he loved me. And we both had enough love in our hearts for another person.

I heard my phone chime but ignored it. And then it chimed again so I pulled away from Austin, making sure it wasn't Blaire or mom.

"I'm gonna smash that bitch," Austin said, rolling his eyes.

oli: Hey Brooke. I'm gonna be near LA this week.
oli: We can go grab lunch or something.
brooke: yeah, sounds good oli! let me know when.
oli: Wednesday good?
brooke: sounds great!

I clicked my lock button and looked back at Austin.

"Now where were we?" He asked before kissing me again.

a/n: just a cute lil chapter for u guys.

are y'all excited for pregnant brooke or not so much?