• forty three •

"You know how I've been writing this album?" Austin asked me as we laid in bed on a Sunday afternoon. He was holding his guitar so I knew I was about to get to hear him play.

"Yes, you've been doing it for a while," I chuckled. I felt weird about most of the songs but I knew that Post Malone was suppose to fuck bitches and all that shit. Those songs weren't Austin, and I knew he was just writing them for the hell of it. Except one called Over Now. That was completely about Ashli.

"Can I play you one? See if you like this one?" He asked.

"Of course you can," I smiled. He did too and strummed his guitar.

"I've been waiting wide awake for the wave to come and take, take me right to you," he sang. "A hundred bottles of the good shit can't even bring you back, what am I to do?"

I listened to him sing, swaying my head back and forth. He was angelic. Absolutely perfect. I couldn't understand how he was so perfect. But that's the thing, he wasn't. But to me, he was in every way.

"That was," I paused as he finished the song. "Amazing. Seriously. I loved it."

"I'm so glad," he smiled, leaning over his guitar to kiss me.

Liked by fuckingbrooke, justinbieber, and 673,930 others postmalone EYE can't wait for you guys to hear the new album

postmalone EYE can't wait for you guys to hear the new album. Gonna be dope. 👀💛
username1 if i were brooke, i'd break up w u for that dumb ass joke
fuckingbrooke @username1 thinking about it tbh
username2 WOW WHAT A DAD JOKE
postmalone @fuckingbrooke I thought you thought I was funny :(
fuckingbrooke @postmalone sure you are babe 🙂
41 minutes ago

"Are you excited to go back on tour?" I asked Austin. We were finally packing to go to Disney World. I was beyond excited to leave tomorrow.

"I am," he nodded, putting clothes into his suitcase. "But don't you mean we?"

"I don't know," I shrugged. "The only reason I even went on tour with you in the first place was to try to win you. And also to make sure you didn't sleep with any girls that weren't me."

"Wow, you're an asshole," he laughed, tackling me onto the bed. He attacked my face with multiple kisses, making me giggle. I was so glad we finally had our happiness back.

"I know I am," I smirked, getting up. He rolled his eyes as I continued packing.

"But you're coming with me," he said, wrapping his arms around my waist, trying to pull me down again. "Who else is going to keep me straight?"

"You better be able to do that yourself, rockstar," I poked his cheek and closed my suitcase, zipping it up.

"I can, but pleeeeeease," he begged.

"Who is gonna tend to the house? And to Nala?" I asked him.

"The housekeepers. Baby, please," he pouted.

"No, Austin," I sighed, folding some more of his shirts and putting them in his suitcase.

"Fine," He huffed. "I'll find someone else to be my best friend. Maybe they'll eventually turn into my girlfriend."

"Hey, I'll beat your ass," I pointed at him. He smiled. "There's not enough shit you could talk to make me go. I want to stay home."

"Whatever," he rolled his eyes.

"You can't be mad," I told him.

"I'm not," he sighed. "I'm just going to miss you a whole hell of a lot."

"Well, duh, I'll miss you, too," I told him, kissing the top of his head. "But it's okay, we can FaceTime every night."

"It isn't the same," he sighed. "But it's okay. I'll be okay."

"You're the world's biggest baby," I laughed as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm your baby," he smiled.

"That you are, my love," I sat down in his lap and kissed him. He tried to deepen the kiss but I pulled away. "Finish packing."

"I will if you come on tour with me," he mumbled.

"Austin!" I yelled.

"I had to try one more time," he sighed. I laughed and walked downstairs with Nala following behind me.

Soon, my mom and Blaire arrived. They were going to be staying at our house while we were at Disney.

"This is the first time I'm seeing the house," mom said as she walked in. Austin took her bags to one of the guest rooms downstairs.

"Y'all are welcome to sleep in Austin and I's room which is upstairs, but everything is on the bottom floor if you just want to stay in the guest rooms," I told them.

"We're fine in the guest rooms," Mom smiled. Blaire was on the floor playing with Nala.

"Blaire, if you touch any of my weed without asking, I will shove a whole gram so far down your throat that it will come out of your ass," I looked at her.

"Don't threaten me with a good time," She winked. I rolled my eyes.

"You two are so weird and I have no idea why," mom said and Austin laughed.

"Mom, you're the weirdest one," Blaire said loudly.

"Shut the fuck up," mom said to her. Austin and I laughed at them. I love my mom.

"Okay, I'm hungry as fuck," I said, rubbing my stomach.

"Let's go eat then," mom said, grabbing her wallet.

"Uh, no ma'am. You don't need that," Austin shook his head.

"I have known you since you were fifteen. I will beat your ass just like you're my own," she looked at him.

"Damn, Ms. Rose," Austin laughed. So did we. "I'm sorry. Let's not get so spicy."

"I'm just joking," mom laughed. "But let's go eat. I'm starving."

a/n: i'm soooo ready to write the disney chapter(s) ahhhh. disney is my favorite place in the entire world.