• thirty three •

Austin was in the shower as I was getting ready to leave to go meet Oliver for lunch. I walked into the bathroom and sat on the sink, talking to Austin for a second.

"What are your plans today?" He asked as the shower ran.

"Going to eat lunch with Oliver and then come back here, do some work," I said. "What about you?"

"Probably just gonna chill here, write a little bit, I don't know," he said.

"Sounds fun," I said. "I kinda don't want to go to lunch. I really just want to stay here with you."

"Well, don't go. We can find something to do," he said, shutting the water off and grabbing a towel from the rack beside the shower.

"I already told him what time to meet me," I sighed. He dried his hair with the towel and then wrapped it around his waist.

"Cancel," he said walking over to the sink where I was and kissing me. "Tell him you're sick."

"No," I said, hopping off the sink. "I'm going. I'll be back soon though."

"Alright, then. Have fun," He said, turning on the sink to brush his teeth. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my things.

"Bye, Nala," I scratched under her chin before walking out the door.

I got in my car and turned it on, the radio blasting Rockstar. I smiled and turned it up a little bit more. I sang along until it went off and then I turned on my bluetooth.

"And I got all the drugs in the world that you need. We get high to pass time but, bitch I ain't no fiend," I sang by myself.

Soon I arrived and parked next to Oliver. We both got out at the same time.

"Hey!" I said, hugging him.

"Hey, girl," he smiled, hugging me back. We walked into the restaurant and got sat down immediately.

"How's everything?" I asked as I took my sunglasses off of my head and sat them on the table.

"Pretty good," He nodded, crossing his hands on the table. "What about you?"

"Well, lets just say, I have a lot on my plate right now," I said before I could think.

"Oh? You can tell me if you want to," He told me. I knew Oliver. I knew he was genuine. He wouldn't tell anyone.

"Hey, guys, I'm Penelope, I'll be your server. What can I get you guys to drink?" A young girl walked up to us.

"Two glasses of Pinot Grigio," Oliver said to her.

"Actually, one glass and a water," I smiled.

"Alright," she said. "So sorry to ask this. But aren't you Post Malone's girlfriend?"

"Uh, yeah," I gave her a small laugh. I had never been asked that before, or even noticed in person.

"You guys are seriously so cute together. I'm so obsessed with your relationship. So sorry if that's weird," She chuckled.

"No, it's not weird! Thank you so much. I'll be sure to tell him," I smiled.

"I'll go grab your drinks," She smiled back and walked away.

We got our drinks and ordered our food.

"So, do you want to talk about what's on your mind? I don't want you to feel like you don't have a friend," He leaned on the table.

"It's a lot," I exhaled.

"What do you mean?"

"Um, I-," I started. "You can't tell anyone I told you. Even Austin doesn't know."

"Brooke, I literally have no one to tell," he chuckled. "Is everything okay?"

"I'm uh-, I'm pregnant," I told him. His eyes widened at me.

"Congratulations!" He said to me.

"Thank you," I flashed him a small smile and looked down at my hands. "I uh, I'm scared to tell Austin."

"Don't worry, when the time is right, he'll know," Oliver said to me.

"Yeah, I really don't know how to tell him though," I said. Our food was placed in front of us.

"You'll figure it out. It might be easier than you think it will," he said, starting to cut his steak.

"I hope so," I sighed, taking a bite of my chicken.

Liked by postmalone, oliverburnham, and 9,778 others fuckingbrooke don't need no butterflies when you give me the whole damn zoo postmalone Ok, Google

fuckingbrooke don't need no butterflies when you give me the whole damn zoo
postmalone Ok, Google. Why am I so in love with Brooke Rhodes?
username1 @postmalone THAT WAS SOME CUTE SHIT RIGHT THERE LEMME TELL YA
username2 i'm fucking melting wow
fuckingbrooke @postmalone be still, my heart
34 minutes ago

"I met a girl at lunch today," I said, playing with Austin's fingers as we laid in bed.

"Oh yeah? Who was she?" He asked looking at me, putting one arm behind his head.

"She asked if I was Post Malone's girlfriend," I chuckled.

"Well," he said. "Are you?"

"To other people, yeah," I said. "But between us, no."

"Why is that?" He fake pouted.

"Because then I'd be obligated to act like Ashli Collins. She was definitely Post Malone's girlfriend," I sighed.

"What does that mean?" He laughed.

"Money, the best cars, the biggest parties, designer clothes," I said. "Not my thing at all."

"I know," he leaned over and kissed me. "It never has been."

"I'm more than happy being Austin's girlfriend," I cuddled into him.

"You always say that like Austin and Post are two different people," he said, wrapping his arm around me.

"Think about it," I looked up at him. "Austin stays at home with his girlfriend and let's her watch what she wants. Post Malone fucks models and pops Xans. That isn't you. Not the you I fell in love with at least."

"I know, baby," he said. "Although I do love being Post Malone, I love being yours more."

"You're fucking precious," I kissed him. He rubbed my arm as we kissed, and it was calming.

He made me feel as though nothing could go wrong. And I don't think anything would as long as he was by my side.

a/n: fun fact: my middle name is brooke so am i dating austin? lmao.

hope u guys are enjoying !!!