• nine •

Liked by fuckingbrooke, ashcollins, and 683,093 others postmalone Just me, her, and the moon

postmalone Just me, her, and the moon.

username1 dad ! 🤤
username2 HIM AND BROOKE POSTED LYRICS FROM THE SAME SONG. NOT A FRIENDLY SONG EITHER. ;)
fuckingbrooke yellow is ya color
username3 @username2 yOU'Re riGht. i'm shrieking !!!!
postmalone @fuckingbrooke Every color is my color bitch
fuckingbrooke @postmalone u right
56 minutes ago

Austin and I fell asleep on the couch and when we woke up, everything seemed back to normal. There was no kissing or even talking about what happened last night. He was acting like we didn't make out for an hour.

"Good morning," he smiled to me as I walked into my kitchen. He was making both of us breakfast. I poured some coffee into my Peter Pan mug and sat at my island, eyeing him. He turned around and looked at me. "Why are you staring at me?"

"I'm trying to figure you out," I squinted my eyes.

"You know me better than anyone so what are you trying to figure out?" He chuckled, scrambling the eggs.

"Are you gonna act like last night didn't happen?" I asked him.

"No, I'm aware it happened," he smiled at me.

"Then why are you being weird?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Do you really think we should do that?" He sighed. "Do you really want to throw all these years away of being best friends?"

"I don't understand," I shook my head.

"I know how I feel about you, Brooke. But I don't want to lose my best friend in the entire world," he told me.

"I guess I agree," I crossed my arms. "But I really don't think you understand where I'm coming from."

"What do you mean?" He questioned. I didn't know how to say this so I used the best words I could find.  

"I've been so sure about an 'us' for a very long time. Do you not think I've sat for hours imagining how our friendship would be if we were together? Yeah, it'll be weird but I think it's worth it," I explained. "Unless you just feel a completely different way than I do, then yeah... We'll forget about it."

"No, Brooke, I'm not saying that," he leaned over the island. "I just don't want to fuck this up."

"I understand, we'll just forget about it for now," I nodded. "And if it comes back up, then it does. But if not, I've went three years secretly loving you, what's a hundred more?"

"Just shut up," he laughed at me, hitting me with a towel that was thrown over his shoulder.

I zoned out for a minute. I couldn't just forget about what happened. That kiss was huge for me. I don't understand why he got my hopes up for us to be something just to let me down. I quietly got up and walked into the bathroom. I decided to take a shower so I could be alone. I stepped in and let the water run down my body, along with tears. I was so close to having what I wanted and I let it slip through my hands. I hated myself for letting this happen. I washed my hair with the strawberry shampoo I always used, followed by conditioner.

Finally, I got out of she shower. I heard Austin playing his guitar in the living room. I walked out of the bathroom and into my room, putting on underwear and a long t-shirt.  I walked into the living room where he was sitting on the edge of my couch.

"I see the fear in your eyes, I feel the pain in your heart. How can something so well put together be so torn apart?" He sang. I leaned against my doorframe, watching him. He hadn't seen me yet.

"You are the beauty I want, you are the angel I need. I find the proof of God in every single word that you speak," he continued. The whole time I imagined him singing these words to me. "You smell like girly shampoo, I love when I smell like you, reminds me why I wake up."

I walked back into my room and laid on my bed as he continued singing. I thanked God for putting an Austin in my life, no matter how he was placed here. I'll take having him as just my friend. I got on my phone, scrolling through Instagram as I seen a picture of Ashli.

Liked by justinbieber, iamhalsey, and 90,873 others ashcollins Went & took a ride in the dead of night and told myself that everything's okay

ashcollins Went & took a ride in the dead of night and told myself that everything's okay.

username1 posty lyrics, yas mama!!!
username2 Are you pressed now that Brooke and Austin are a thing?
username3 stop trying to stay relevant ugh
iamhalsey looking good bbg💗
ashcollins @iamhalsey Feeling good too. 😜
29 minutes ago

I laughed at her using Austin's lyrics. It has gotten to the point where she is pathetic.

Austin busted into my room and jumped on top of me, his hands beside either side of my face, keeping him up.

"What?" I asked him. He looked so cute. Why isn't he mine...

"I want to be with you," he told me. My heart is racing.

"You realized that while I was in the shower?" I asked him.

"No, I didn't," he rolled his eyes. "Can you just give me time? Like can we not just jump into it right away?"

"No, of course. I'll wait as long as you need me to. It's my specialty," I joked. He laughed at me. He was still hovering over me. "But you being like this while I only have a shirt on is not helping the 'give me time' thing."

"Oh, it isn't?" he smirked. Oh Jesus. Don't do this.

"No, Austin, it's not," I laughed, turning my head to the side. He leaned down and kissed my cheek softly, then he turned my head back to where I was facing him and kissed my lips. Legs. Jello.

"I don't want this to fall apart," he whispered to me before getting up.

I don't know if I can do this.