• thirty six •

[MATURE]

Liked by fuckingbrooke, justinbieber, and 1,003,789 others postmalone I can't wait to meet you, little bean

postmalone I can't wait to meet you, little bean.
fuckingbrooke our little bean is gonna love you 💛
username1 WHAT THE FUCK WHAT !!!!!!!
username2 OH MY HOD IM CRYSITNKSBS
g_eazy Congrats man!
55 minutes ago

"I am so relieved that went well," Austin said as we got home from our first appointment.

"Me, too," I smiled, kissing him. "I love you."

"I love you, too," He said and then picked me up.

"Austin!" I laughed as he began walking up the stairs.

"Come on, baby mama," He leaned down and pecked my lips.

We got upstairs and he kicked the bedroom door open, laying me down on the bed. He lifted my t-shirt over my head, leaving me in my bra and sweatpants.

"Damn," he sighed. "You're so sexy."

"This fucking belly, though," I pouted.

"No. Good God, that's sexy. You don't fucking understand," Austin said before leaning over me, kissing me softly.

I pulled him down before flipping us over and making him lay on his back. I pulled his shirt up and ran my hands down his torso.

"I love you," I said again. I could never say it enough.

"God, I love you, too," He sighed. Fuck.

"Austin," I said his name. "You're hard. I haven't even touched you."

"I don't know, there's something about the mother of my child being on top of me that drives me wild," He winked. He sat up with me still on his lap and kissed me, holding my ass so I'd stay close to him.

"Eager much?" I asked, pushing him back down. He leaned up on his elbows and stared at me. There were stray hairs from his bun hanging in his face. He was perfect.

"Yeah, kinda," he breathed.

"You're lucky I'm super fucking horny," I said, standing up and pulling his pants down along with his boxers. I slid my pants and panties off and climbed on top of him.

"Holy shit," he moaned as I sank onto him. I began bouncing up and down, placing my hands on Austin's shoulders. I looked down at him pumping in and out of me and then I threw my head back. His nails dug into my lower back, trying to hit my spot harder.

"Oh my God," I bit my lip as I quickened my lace. "Fuck, yes."

"I just want to fuck the shit out of you," He grunted.

"Then do it," I looked into his eyes, my hair hanging in my face. He lifted me off of him and flipped us once more so he was on top of me.

He got off of the bed and kneeled at the edge of it, pulling me closer to him. He threw my legs around his neck, flicking his tongue against my clit. I reached down and pulled his hair out of the bun, letting his natural hair fall. I tangled my hands in the beautiful mess, pushing his face down further into me.

"Don't stop," I moaned, arching my back. His tongue circled my clit, giving me such an amazing feeling. His hands squeezed my thighs as his tongue played with my entrance. I felt my stomach drop as I tensed my legs. I pulled his hair slightly as I moaned. "Austin, fuck."

"Mm, good girl," he moaned against me. I whimpered as he started to lick slowly. I was thrusting my hips towards him, begging for more.

"Make me cum," I pleaded. It seemed like he was torturing me.

"As you wish, princess," he chuckled before inserting two fingers into me as he still flicked his tongue against my clit. I pushed his head even farther down towards me, making him flatten his tongue against me which sent shivers down my spine. His fingernails raked up my thighs, gripping them tightly.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I screamed as I came. He licked me clean and kissed both of my thighs before coming back up to kiss me. He grabbed the back of my thigh and pulled it up, rubbing circles on it with his thumb. "Will you fuck me now? And hard."

"God damn, baby girl," He raised his eyebrows. "Your wish is my fucking command."

He flipped me over and pulled my waist towards him. I put both of my hands on the bed in front of me. We had never done it doggy style.

I looked back as he slammed into me, causing me to be a moaning mess. He grabbed my hair and wrapped it around his hand, pulling it as he thrusted hard into me. I moaned loudly.

"Is this hard enough?" He grunted.

"Harder," I moaned, feeling his skin slap against mine. Good Lord was he good at this. He was hitting spots I didn't even know I had.

He grabbed my hair with one hand, pulling it harder while he gripped my waist with the other, slamming my ass against his groin.

"I'm about to cum," He grunted, pounding into me.

"Me, too," I breathed heavily. The room was filled with skin slapping and grunts coming from the both of us. With one last thrust, Austin pulled out and came all over my back right as I finished for the second time.

"Couldn't have done that the past few times?" I joked. He laughed at me

"Shut up," he kissed my lower back before walking into our bathroom and grabbing me a towel and cleaning me off. "I happen to love pregnant Brooke. She's a sex goddess."

"I'm still so horny," I whined.

"Baby, give me a ten minute break," Austin breathed, laying beside me. I laughed at him. I can't wait for five more months filled with this.

a/n: THAT WAS INTENSE. i only wrote such a long smut chapter bc obviously a bitch has hormones.

anyways !!!!!! what do you think the baby will be? a boy or a girl?