• thirty four •

"Good morning, sleepy head," Austin said, waking me up. "I made us breakfast."

He handed me a plate of sausage, bacon, eggs, cheese, and toast along with a glass of orange juice that he put beside me on the nightstand.

"Aw, thank you babe," I said, sitting up. I took a sip of the orange juice first. "What's the occasion?"

"Just woke up and felt like doing it," he smiled, sitting in bed beside me, eating his bacon.

"You're precious," I told him before starting to eat.

"I can be," he chuckled. "I also have some green if you want to wake and bake."

"No," I said quickly and then he looked at me. "I'm okay, thank you."

"Okay..." He said slowly. "Something wrong?"

"Oh, no, I just don't feel like it today," I smiled. When am I going to tell him? I thought about Oliver's advice. When the right time comes, he'll know.

Liked by fuckingbrooke, blaire

Liked by fuckingbrooke, blaire.rhodes, and 484,738 others
postmalone Someone must be really watching out for me up there, 'cause they sent heaven's most beautiful angel to be mine. 
fuckingbrooke GAG. jk omfg you're so sweet. i love you austin.
username1 goals ^ kill me !
blaire.rhodes i love this
username2 cutecutecutecute!!!!
56 minutes ago

"Do you ever think about where we'd be if we weren't together?" Austin asked me. It was currently eleven in the morning. Austin and I were still in bed. But Sundays were for being lazy. Right?

"What do you mean?" I asked, staring at the ceiling with my hands folded on my stomach.

"Would I still be with Ashli? I can't imagine that. Would you be dating Oliver?" He sighed. "It's crazy to think about."

"The only reason Oliver and I met was because I was outside crying because of you," I laughed. "Besides, he is so not my type."

"Well, what is your type?" He asked me.

"You," I responded.

"That's good. That way I know you'll never leave me," he smirked.

"I would never," I shook my head and rolled my eyes sarcastically.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Austin got out of bed and threw on a shirt along with pajama pants.

"I'll be right back," he said before going downstairs. It was only a few seconds before I heard him scream, "what the fuck?"

I put on pants and walked downstairs to see Ashli standing in the front doorway. I was infuriated.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Austin asked her. I just stared at her.