!!!!

i finished this story but keep updating it with announcements & such so you guys can see what's going on with my books & stuff. usually everything is positive, but this is not going to be.

i worked hard on this book. it's my first REAL published book. i've written so many but they've never been published and if they were, they were taken down because i didn't like them.

but this one? i love it. i love it because i love austin. he's one of my favorite people & i was able to bring how i see him to life through a character i created. and by a world i created. scenarios i created. ME. i created them.

i wrote EVERY word in this book from my mind. everything came from me. in my book 'feel,' i do use words of other people like r.m. drake because i am not a poet. i credit him and make sure everyone knows i did not write that.

but back to this book, i took my time in thinking of how to create this small world word for word just for people to go and take my book and publish it as their own.

sure, you might use different names but people can see that it's MY book. you aren't fooling anyone. i'm not even the one that notices it, it's my readers that point it out to me.

STOP. STEALING. MY. WORK.

this book is a COMPLETE cliché, and i get that there might be similarities. but brooke has an unusual life so if you make things similar to her, i know you're taking the ideas from me. and on top of that, the people that are taking them don't even follow me. at least give a bitch a follow if i'm gonna write your book for you, damn!!

the book isn't all that. there's nothing too special about it. you can come up with a better story line. OR, if you love my ideas so much, i can help you come up with one. all you have to do is shoot me a message saying "hi, you inspired me. i was wondering if you could help me with my own book?" and i would be HONORED.

i'm so tired of it because i don't think anyone understands how proud i am of this book. it's the highest read post malone book on wattpad. that's a HUGE accomplishment for me.

so PLEASE be a decent fucking person and DONT steal my shit. because i'm going to get mad & i promise a lot of other people will too.

all the love,
cam h