• forty seven •

I smiled at my phone as I opened the Snapchat Austin had sent me

I smiled at my phone as I opened the Snapchat Austin had sent me. I missed him. He'd only been gone for a week and a half but that felt like so long.

I laid in bed with Nala at my feet and looked at the ring on my hand. I was one lucky girl.

I decided to go to bed since it was close to midnight.

When I woke up, Nala was laying in the same spot she had fallen asleep in. I forced myself out of bed and went to get a shower.

"Now I'm a boss, I write my own name on the checks," I sang as I ran my hand under the water, making sure it was hot enough. "Pussy so good, I say my own name during sex."

When I got out of the shower, I decided to FaceTime Austin.

"Hi baby!" He answered. He looked so cute.

"Hi," I said softly, sitting on the bed in only a towel.

"Ooh, are you naked?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows. I chuckled.

"I have a towel on," I said to him. "I'm about to get dressed."

"Don't," he winked. "Put the camera just a litttttle lower."

"You perv," I rolled my eyes and he laughed. "Are you having fun?"

"I am, but I'd have more fun with you here," he said, pouting. What I'd do to be able to kiss those pouty lips right now.

"I know, I'm sorry," I said. But then I had an idea. "Where are you playing tonight?"

"Nashville," he said. "Yeehaw."

"Yeehaw? Oh boy," I laughed at him. I sat my phone down and got up and got a t-shirt out of the drawer, and some light ripped jeans.

"Let me see you change," he groaned. "I miss you so badly."

"Baby, I miss you, too," I laughed. How many times could he say it? I didn't care. I thought it was cute.

"Can you just fly out here and suck my dick?" He joked. I picked the phone back up.

"Okay, well on that note, I am gonna go," I laughed at him. "But don't tempt me."

"Don't go," he whined.

"I have to dry my hair and take Nala out," I huffed. "And I'm hungry, I haven't eaten breakfast."

"Okay, well, call me later if you can," he said, kissing his camera. What a dork. "I love you, B."

"I love you, too," I told him. "Have fun."

The call ended and I got on my laptop, looking for tickets and flights. At this point, I'd pay a lot of money to see my baby.

I found a flight that left in two hours. It was super risky, but I booked it. I huffed when I realized there were no tickets left for that bar. What did I expect?