• fifty •

"What? How can I be pregnant?" I asked her. I was completely in shock. Austin's mouth was gaping open.

"Sweetie, I'm gonna bet that you know exactly how you got pregnant," She chuckled.

"Oh my God," I breathed and then looked at Austin.

"Baby," Austin said, jumping on the bed with me and hugging me. "Holy shit, baby. Oh my God."

"I don't even know what to say," I started crying, hugging him tightly. My mom and Blaire were smiling, talking to each other.

"I'm gonna be a dad again," Austin looked at me, his eyes puffy from crying.

"I'm so happy," I wiped my eyes. I kissed Austin as everyone smiled at me.

Liked by fuckingbrooke, lildickygram, and 601,799 others postmalone So many blessings in my life right now

postmalone So many blessings in my life right now. Forever grateful.
fuckingbrooke you're my biggest blessing. i love you.
username1 How cute are you guys!
postmalone @fuckingbrooke I love you more, pretty girl.
username2 WOW MOM AND DAD LOVE EACH OTHER
50 minutes ago

We finally got home after what seemed like forever. Austin carried me from the car all the way inside and up the stairs.

"Austin, I don't mean to be weird but there was a dead guy on the floor last night and now everything is cleaned," I told him.

"I know people," he shrugged. I laughed and he laid me on the bed, kissing me and then placing a hand on my stomach. "Our rainbow baby."

"I love you," I told him. He got off the bed and looked at me. I sat up, wondering what he was doing. He got down on one knee and pulled my ring out of his pocket.

"Will you marry me?" He asked in a serious voice.

"You're a fucking idiot," I laughed at him, rolling my eyes playfully. "But yes. I'd be honored."

He smiled and slid the ring on my finger. I kissed him as he came back up and sat beside me. He rested his hand on my thigh, kissing me gently. I wrapped my arms around his neck, playing with his hair that had fallen loose from his bun.

"I just want to let you know that you're going to be the most amazing mother," Austin said against my lips before pecking them again. "I'm so honored to even know you, let alone tell everyone you're the mother of my child."

"Austin, you don't always have to be so mushy," I laughed at him, looking at his lips. My hands were still in his hair.

"When your girl is as fire as mine is, yes you do," he smiled. I chuckled and continued kissing him. In a way, I felt accomplished. Like everything was okay and that nothing or no one could get in my way.

"Let's go to bed," I said, kissing him one last time.

"Okay," he said quietly as he got into bed beside me. "Goodnight, princess."

The next day I decided to call Oliver.

"Brooke, how are you? I have been worried sick, but I didn't want to bother anyone," He said as soon as he answered the phone.

"Oli, calm down. I'm fine," I chuckled. "Is there a way you can come to my house for lunch? If you're in LA?"

"O-of course," he said. "I will be there in a few hours."

"Okay, see you soon," I said before hanging up. I turned to Austin who was playing PUBG on his phone. "We need to go get food to cook."

"I'll go, you need to stay here and rest," Austin said, quitting his game and sitting up. He threw on a t-shirt that accompanied the gray sweatpants he already had on.

"No," I said quickly. "I don't want to be alone."

"Oh, alright baby," he said. "Well let's go."

After we got groceries, we came back and cooked. Well, Austin did and I supervised. It was still painful to walk or stand up. When lunch was almost finished, the doorbell rang. Memories flooded back to the other night. I shook them off. Austin walked to the door and opened it. Him and Oli soon made their way back into the kitchen.

"Oli," I said, hugging him as he got closer to me. "I just want to thank you so much."

"You don't need to thank me, Brooke," he said, smiling slightly.

"You could have let them kill me," I told him. "But you didn't. Why?"

"Brooke, you are the only true friend I have had in a long time," he said. "How can I sit there and watch that friend die? I love you."

Austin immediately darted his eyes at him.

"As a friend," he added and Austin smiled to himself, adding chopped vegetables into a pan.

"The car wreck," I gulped. "Was that you?"

"No, it wasn't," He looked at me and then at Austin. "I promise both of you I had nothing to do with that. If I would've even known about it, I would've tried to stop him. Maybe that's why Ashli didn't tell me."

"What made you trust Ashli in the first place?" Austin scoffed.

"Why don't you answer that question as well, Austin?" I looked at him. "Because I'm sure they were the same reasons."

Austin threw his hands up and stopped talking.

"She made you seem like the worst person on the planet. She made me think I needed to get back at you for not wanting me," Oliver shrugged. "She's very persuasive. And she tried to fuck me. So much."

"It's one of the only things she's good at," I rolled my eyes. "I hope she never messes with us again."

"I don't think she will, B," Austin said. "She's in jail."

I laughed and then stopped.

"Okay it's not funny but it is," I shrugged. They both nodded.

"I'm sorry for everything that happened," Oliver said to both of us. "If I could go back and change it, I would. In a heartbeat."

"I know, Oli," I nodded. "It's okay. Everything happens for a reason."

a/n: GUYS!!!! there are only maybe TWO chapters left! i'm crying. this book means so much to me.

BUT. i have a new book already!! you can read it on my profile! it's called FEEL. i tried linking it here but it won't let me????

austin isn't famous in it, just a normal dude.

hope you guys enjoy!