• thirty seven •

[MATURE]

I was sitting in the living room as Austin was cooking us dinner. Nala was beside me, and everything seemed perfect. I was so happy with my life, and it seemed to just keep getting better.

"Dinner's ready, babe," Austin yelled. I got up and walked into the kitchen, Nala following me. I climbed up onto the bar stool and sat down, Austin sitting beside me.

"Oh, fuck this looks so good," I moaned. Austin had cooked chicken casserole which is one of my favorite foods.

"I tried my best," He smiled.

Soon after we started eating, my phone chimed. Austin got up to get it for me and his face dropped when he looked at the screen.

"Oliver," He said, sliding my phone over to me. He sat back down and crossed his arm across his chest, not talking to me.

"Austin, I haven't been talking to him," I said quietly.

"Okay," he said, taking a bite of his food.

"You can look through my phone," I told him, handing it to him. "You can even see what the message says before I see it."

"Brooke, I believe you. It still pisses me off that he had the audacity to text you after what he done to us," Austin rolled his eyes and fed Nala a piece of chicken like he always did.

"He's probably apologizing again," I said to him. I really didn't want to start an argument.

"You're gonna accept his apology?" He asked, putting his fork down.

"I never said that," I told him. I felt tears forming in my eyes and I knew it was my hormones. "I ignored his last apology."

"Okay, Brooke," Austin said, finishing his food. I rolled my eyes and tried to finish my food. "Don't roll your eyes at me."

"Or what?" I slammed my fork down, tilting my head at him.

"Oh, you know what," he smirked.

"No I don't. Show me," I smirked back. He hopped off of the stool and then came over to me, crashing his lips against me.

He picked me up and carried me over to the counter, sitting me up on it. He ran his hands under the t-shirt I had on and grabbed my boobs. He smirked before he kissed me and then dropped down to his knees. I was only wearing a t-shirt and panties, so he pulled my underwear down and let them hang around my ankles. He lifted the shirt up above my stomach and kissed my stomach, looking back up at me.

"I'm gonna love him or her so much," he whispered. I ran my fingers through his hair.

"I know you will baby," I smiled. "And they will love you even more than that."

He flashed a big, goofy smile and ran his hands down my thighs, spreading my legs apart suddenly. I moaned as he attached his mouth to my core, sending me into a state of euphoria. The fact I was spread out on a countertop made it so much sexier.

"Mmm," he moaned as he licked me, sending shivers down my spine. I tugged at his hair, wincing at the feeling. But not in a bad way.

It didn't take long for me to finish. He licked me clean and then came up to kiss me, pulling my underwear up along the way.

Liked by postmalone, oliverburnham, and 13,777 others fuckingbrooke being pregnant means i can wear austin's shirts all the time and no one can say shit about it 😍username1 I literally cannot believe you're pregnant!? Congrats! postmalone Well yo...

fuckingbrooke being pregnant means i can wear austin's shirts all the time and no one can say shit about it 😍
username1 I literally cannot believe you're pregnant!? Congrats!
postmalone Well you and little bean just so happen to look better in them. 😍
username2 probably faking it just like ashli was. attention whore.
username3 You don't even deserve Austin, let alone to have his baby.
32 minutes ago

I finally checked my phone as I laid in bed with Nala and Austin showered.

oliver: I just wanted to apologize again and tell you the truth about everything. I don't have a sister that lives in LA. I don't even have a sister. Ashli sent me out there to catch up with you and see if I could get any dirt on your name. I'm truly sorry, Brooke. But when you told me you were pregnant, I wasn't thinking about your feelings. I was thinking about me being able to get into med school. And I'm in now, if you even care. I miss you, Brooke. I hope you can forgive me.
brooke: congrats on getting into med school at the expense of our friendship. glad i could help.

I locked my phone and threw it on the bed beside me. I heard the shower turn off and Austin soon walked in with only a towel wrapped around his waist. Nala stretched and started wagging her tail, walking towards the edge of the bed where Austin was.

"Do you want to read the text Oliver sent me?" I asked.

"I guess," he said, grabbing some shorts out of his drawer and throwing them on. He came and laid on the bed next to me, reading the text.

"How can he even think you'll forgive him?" Austin scoffed. "He's a terrible person."

"Yeah, I could never forgive him," I shook my head.

Austin wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Listen," he said, kissing my temple. "Not much more can happen to try to ruin us. We're a perfect team. Nothing is going to come between us. I love you Brooke, and that isn't going to change."

"I love you too, Austin," I kissed him. "Thank you for everything."

a/n: this chapter is shit omg
sorry it took forever to update. i had the world's worst hangover yesterday. it was sucky as hell.