• fifty one •

[MATURE kinda]

"You look like a queen," Mom said as she buttoned the last button on my dress

"You look like a queen," Mom said as she buttoned the last button on my dress. "I cannot believe this is happening."

"I'm so nervous," I turned around to look at her. "And I don't know why. It's just Austin. But also, it's Austin."

"Calm down," mom chuckled. "He is going to have a breakdown. But in a good way."

"I hope so," I chuckled.

"Now, let's get you out of here," My mom took my hand. "Your bridesmaids are waiting to see you."

I held her hand and walked out of the door.

"Holy shit," Blaire exclaimed. "You look beautiful."

"Brooke! What the fuck?" Gia yelled, in awe.

"I can't believe how beautiful you are," My other friend Lauren said.

"I agree with all that's been said," My friend Nia laughed. "Wow."

"Thank you guys so much," I smiled at them.

"Well, we shouldn't keep your groom waiting, should we?" Austin's dad walked in and said.

"Guess we shouldn't," I smiled, taking his arm. I decided to ask Rich to give me away. My dad had disappeared once again, on his own terms. but it doesn't matter. Rich has always been a dad to me.

Rich and I walked out of the room and to the beginning of the aisle. Everyone stood up, whispering among themselves and looking at me. I didn't know how to respond to the attention being solely on me.

Austin stood at the end with his hair in a bun and his hands crossed in front of him. He seen me and took in a deep breath, looking up at the ceiling. I smiled at him and he started crying. He turned away from me as we got to the alter. Mom was right, he was having a breakdown. Rich gave my hands to Austin and patted his shoulder before taking his place as Best Man.

"I'm sorry," Austin said to everyone, trying to compose himself. "Holy shit, you're beautiful."

"Hush," I laughed, holding Austin's hand.

Liked by fuckingbrooke, oliverburnham, and 1,002,839 others

postmalone I done it. I got the girl.
justinbieber CONGRATS MAN! So honored to be a groomsman.
username1 IM SO HAPPY RN
fuckingbrooke that you did, sir.
postmalone @justinbieber Thanks for being there, man!
username2 oHhhh mY gOoOoOod i'm nutting
2 hours ago

"Austin!" I laughed as he kicked the door open to the hotel room we were staying in before we left for our honeymoon tomorrow. He was struggling with opening doors but refused to put me down.

He laid me on the bed as we got into the room. The bed had rose petals all over it and there were petals leading into the bathroom. The room was lit up with only tea light candles.

He hovered over me and kissed me. I sat up and then got off of the bed. He sat on the edge and I looked down at him and smiled. I walked to the corner and slid my dress off. My hair was still in its updo.

"Holy fuck," Austin breathed as he seen the lingerie I had on. "I've never seen a sexier pregnant woman in my life."

"Good," I giggled. I walked over to him and sat on his lap. His hands immediately grabbed for my ass.

"I can't wait for you to have this baby," he breathed as he kissed me, squeezing my ass. "So I can fuck you real good."

"You can't do it now?" I smirked.

"Oh honey, not in the way I want to," he said, kissing me gently. His lips traveled to my jawline and then to my neck, sucking softly. I got off of him and pulled his tie, making him stand up.

I dragged him into the bathroom where the bath was already drawn. I turned around to him and loosened his tie, taking it off of him along with his vest and button up. He slid out of his pants and socks and then helped me. His hands ran down my back as he unfastened the bra, taking it off of me. I pulled down my panties and let them fall to the floor. I stepped into the bathtub with Austin following behind me. I leaned against his chest, his boner prominent on my lower back.

His hands wrapped around me and found their way to my thighs, rubbing me softly. I pulled them away and looked back at him.

"This seems like its gonna be way harder than I thought," I laughed. He kissed me and laughed as well.

"Hey, I can still try if you want me to," he said.

"We can wait until we get out," I said kissing his neck. "But no matter what, I'm getting dicked down."

"Holy shit," Austin laughed. "Yeah, you are."

a/n: I CANNOT BELIEVE THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST ONE OH MY GOD.

please check out my new book Feel. hopefully you guys will like it as much as this one!