• thirty five •

For the next two months, Austin and I were as happy as can be. We still hadn't told my mom, but we were going to soon.

"Are you ready?" Austin asked me, picking up my suitcase. I nodded and we walked out of the door to go to the airport to fly home. We decided to go home to tell my mom and Austin's dad. I was already showing a little bit, so I wore a baggy t-shirt.

Once we got to the airport, time flew. Soon, we were on the plane.

"I'm kinda nervous," I sighed.

"Why?" Austin asked, holding my hand.

"The baby, I don't know how flying while pregnant works. Is it okay?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"I'm sure you're okay," Austin laughed, putting his hand on my thigh. "You're only like three and a half months. Maybe we'd have to worry if you were nine months."

"Yeah, okay," I nodded.

Before I knew it, we were landing. We went through the airport to baggage claim and then to the car that we rented to use while we were here.

On the way there, Austin held my hand and sang to me. He would kiss my hand occasionally and it gave me butterflies.

Once we arrived at my mom's, Austin put the car in park and turned to me.

"Whatever your mom's reaction is, it doesn't matter. We're in this together, okay?" Austin said. I nodded and he kissed my nose. We got out of the car and walked inside.

"Hi, baby!" My mom said, hugging me. "How is LA?"

"I really love it there, but I miss you," I told her.

"I miss you, too, my love," she smiled. "I made dinner, let's go eat."

We all sat at the dining room table, eating the meal mom prepared for us.

"So, what made you guys come visit? Just got bored?" Mom asked me, taking a bite of her food.

"Actually, we have something to tell you," I gulped.

"Yeah? What is it?"She asked.

"Um, well," I started. "Please don't be mad at me."

"Did you kill someone, Brooke?" My mom asked, chuckling.

"No, mom," I sighed.

"Then why would I be mad?" She asked.

"I'm pregnant," I blurted out.

"What?" She asked slowly. "You're pregnant?"

"Yes," I breathed, waiting on her to yell at me.

"I'm going to be a grandma?" She asked me. I nodded. "Holy fuck."

"I'm sorry, mom," I sat quietly.

"No, baby, I'm so happy for you!" She said. She stood up and hugged Austin and I. "For both of you."

"Thank you so much," Austin smiled, hugging her back.

"I'm really glad it's with Austin, Brooke. I'm not sure I'd approve of anyone else," she judged him.

"I wouldn't approve of anyone else either," I looked at him and smiled.

After dinner and playing Cards Against Humanity for a while, we went upstairs.

"I'm nervous about telling my dad," Austin said as we laid in my old room.

"I know," I told him. "But it's gonna be okay. I was so nervous about telling my mom."

"I can't believe this is happening. I can't believe you're pregnant," He smiled at me, putting his hand on my stomach. "You're going to be an amazing mom."

"And you're going to be an even more amazing dad," I kissed him. He ran his hand through my hair as he kissed me back.

"I love you so much, girlie," he smiled at me. "You have no idea."

"I love you so much more," I pecked his lips again.

Liked by fuckingbrooke, blaire

Liked by fuckingbrooke, blaire.rhodes, and 500,783 others
postmalone My baby is so beautiful. Good Lord.
username1 i love u guys
fuckingbrooke omg i love you baby !!
username2 GET 👏 BACK 👏 WITH 👏 ASHLI 👏
blaire.rhodes ^ hoe don't do it
27 minutes ago

"Look, everything is going to be fine," I told Austin as we sat in the living room of his dad's. He was going to be home any minute. "Look how my mom reacted."

"I just always want my dad to be proud of me," Austin sighed.

"You don't think he's going to be proud of you for being a good dad?" I asked him. "Austin, your dad is an amazing father. I know you'll be just like him. And that is something he should be proud of."

"Jesus. You're perfect," Austin said, kissing my hand that he was holding. Soon, Rich walked through the door.

"Hey, kids," he smiled. "What's up?"

"Dad, can we talk?" Austin asked, standing up.

"Of course, son," Rich said, sitting in a recliner as Austin sat back down. "What is it?"

"I'm just gonna rip the band-aid off," Austin wiped his palms on his jeans. "Brooke is pregnant."

He stayed silent for a second, just looking at us.

"Well," he started. "I suppose it's better than when you two were in high school. And I can't say I'm not happy that you're having a kid with Brooke. I really wouldn't want you to be with anyone else."

I smiled at him as I sat on the couch, holding Austin's hand.

"But a kid is a huge responsibility, and I really hope you guys are ready for it," he told us. "But I know you both are going to be wonderful parents. I'm really proud of how you two have grown together. Now, I love both of you and I can't wait to see what the future holds."

"Thank you so much, dad," Austin got up to hug him. I was crying. I wasn't sure if it was the hormones or the fact that I just love Austin's dad.

"I love you, Mr. Rich," I got up and hugged him. He kissed my cheek.

"I love you, sweet girl," he said to me.

a/n: i'm sooooo drunk right now so i'm sorry if this chapter suckkkkks.

but i got asked on 2 dates today??? idk why bc i'm ugly.