Chapter 2

I took a seat in the far corner by the window incase I ever needed to look out of the window dramatically during class like I'm in some kind of movie, and peered outside looking at the cherry blossoms that were blooming. A soft smile formed on my lips which was quickly disturbed by the feeling of someone staring at me. It felt like someone's eyes were burning into my soul, seriously...

I whipped my head around and scanned the room for the culprit. My big (e/c) orbs met red eyes. 'Katsuki' I thought in a judgmental tone, and raised an eyebrow as if to say 'what the fuck are you looking at?' whilst keeping my eyes fixed with his (I was gnawing at the inside of my cheek nervously though). I was not going to let him think that I was intimidated by his 'bad boy' persona. Even if we still didn't actually know each other yet. But I know quite a bit about this stubborn little fuck. Izuku filled me in on all the encounters that they have had and i've decided that if I ever met the blonde bakuhoe I would make his life a living hell.

I saw a flicker of emotion in his eyes. Confusion? I guess... I mean, he doesn't really know who I am. Yet.

He looked away with a slight shade of pink spread across his cheeks. Weird...

Anyway, even though he looked away, I could still feel someone's eyes burning holes into me. My eyebrows furrowed as I quickly looked to the other side of the room where Izuku had engaged in a conversation with his newly acquainted friends. My eyes softened at the sight of him. I do have a bit of a soft spot for my smol green bean. But my sweet expression was interrupted by a pair of heterochromic eyes. My expression changed to a quizzical one and I looked the boy up and down quickly before meeting his eyes again. The boy looked away leaving me staring at him wondering what his deal was. I shrugged and returned to looking at Izuku who was now making his way towards me. He gave me a warm smile which I returned and took the seat next to me.

"can I sit next to you (Y/N)?"

"sure but why aren't you sitting next to your new friends?"

"oh ummm, the seats next to them are already taken hehe" he said quickly looking at his bag as he took it off and set it onto the floor next to him, at the same time a yellow caterpillar stated:

"it took you 8 seconds to be quiet"

'damn... he seems fun'  I thought in a sarcastic tone at the same time as rolling my eyes.

"Hello, my name is Shouta Aizawa and i'll be your homeroom teacher. I want you to put on your P.E. uniforms and meet me outside"

We all made our way onto the P.E. grounds and discovered that we'd be having a quirk apprehension test... and the person that comes last would be expelled.

"what about the ceremony?! And guidance counsellor meeting?!" shouted one of the girls.

Mr. Aizawa replied coldly "If you want to be heroes, you don't have time for frilly necessities"

'WHAAAT?! no no no no no this cannot be happening' I panicked.

Being All Might's daughter let me enter the school on recommendation, if I had been battling robots like everyone else at the entrance exam I totally wouldn't have been accepted. My quirk wouldn't have worked on robots...

'calm down (Y/N)' I thought as I looked over at Izuku who seemed to have had the same thought process about himself, he can't use One For All if it injures him at this early of a stage. We exchanged worried looks which were interrupted by Mr. Aizawa " Softball pitch, standing long jump, 50 meter dash, endurance running, grip strength test, sustained sideway jumps, Upper body exercises, seated toe touch. These are all physical tests you know from middle school yes? When you couldn't use your quirks freely."

He continued " Bakugou how far could you pitch in middle school?"

Bakuhoe answered quickly "67 meters."

Mr. Aizawa gave a small nod in approval "try using your quirk this time, as long as you don't leave the circle, anything you do is fine"

With that, Katsuki made his way over to the circle with a scowl on his face. He grabbed the ball and threw it using his quirk whilst shouting 'die'.

'classy...'

As soon as the ball hit the floor Mr. Aizawa showed us the score 705.2 meters. The whole class erupted in chatter saying things like "oh my god that looks so fun I can't wait to use my quirk!"

I noticed Izuku tense next to me so I rubbed his arm in a soothing manner and gave him one of my most encouraging smiles trying to tell him 'you can do it!' He seemed to understand and took my hand in his. 'damn his hand is way bigger than mine..' is all I could think as I stared at his hand encasing mine. Unfortunately, he noticed my staring and quickly let go with a deep blush taking over his face.

"Ah! I'm sorry!!" he squeaked.

'shame.. I liked feeling his warm hands over mine. Wait wtf was I thinking?! Izuku's like a brother to me RIGHT???'

I gave him a nervous laugh telling him it was fine.

All the while, Bakuhoe stole a quick glance at us and an angrier expression made its way onto his face. His hands formed fists but he stopped 'what the hell am I doing? What the fuck is this feeling?!' he thought and sighed making his way to the crowd of 1-A students.

As the exams began, I made my way to the side as everyone had their turn. Unexpectedly, I spotted the boy with the heterochromatic eyes and curiosity took the better of me so, naturally, I walked over to him. I noticed he was standing alone and when I finally got to him, I looked up at him cautiously. He was way taller than me. He looked down, expressionless. "why do you look so worried? Didn't you get in based off of recommendations like me?" he questioned.

I just stood there, shocked 'how did he know I got in on recommendations??'

"uhh, yeah but my quirk isn't really physical" I said as I gave him a small nervous smile. He frowned and asked "what is your quirk?" still keeping his eyes locked on mine. A blush made its way onto my face but his expression didn't change.

"I can read minds and project thoughts into other peoples' heads" I said "but I can only read peoples' minds if they let their guard down or if their mind is really loud" I explained. He seemed to understand and nodded.

"I see. So it won't benefit you in these types of situations" he stated as I shook my head in a defeated way. "don't worry, if you came in on recommendations I doubt they would let you go this easily if you are at the bottom. You have an amazing quirk" he mumbled the last part but I still heard and gave him a bright smile in reply to his encouraging words. He put his hand on my head as a way of comforting me but It had the total opposite effect as I was turning 50 shades of red. Unfazed, he turned around and headed to the front of the crowd as he was next for the 50 meter dash. I made a beeline for the front when he was about to race so that I could watch. He used ice to win the race. ' ice huh? that's his quirk. pretty cool' and giggled at my awful pun.

Suddenly, I felt something small on my ass and quickly whipped around to grab the arm of a small grape boy. 

"AH!" he shouted. 

"what the fuck you little perv!?" I whisper shouted with a menacing glint in my eyes.

"sorry!" he whimpered as my grip around his wrist tightened. 

"ugh" I gave him a look of disgust "if I ever so much as see your eyes anywhere but my eyes you will be grape juice you little turd" I hissed as he nodded fast in understanding with tears forming in the corners of his eyes. I let go just as Mr. Aizawa saw us and paired us together saying we were going to race next. I glared daggers at grape boy and lined up next to him. 

________________________________________________________________

I know it's having a bit of a slow start but i promise it'll get spicier!

I'm gonna upload a new chap right now after this soo u gonna get 2 chapter in a row ⸝₍̗⁽ˆ⁰ˆ⁾₎͕⸍∘˚˳°✧

- Author-chan