Chapter 14

-(Y/N) POV-

I walked up the stairs to my dorm thinking about Izuku's confession and opened the door quietly. Both the girls were asleep and I didn't want to wake them, so opted for showering in the changing rooms. I took my PJs and skipped down the stairs and through the massive corridors of school until I reached the girls' changing rooms. I walked in and stared at the showers, then the bath that was tempting me. You may ask why the hell there's a bath in a friggin' changing room. That's just because U.A. was really extra. Yah. Seriously.

I looked around for soap to make the water bubbly, because I was not having a non-bubbly bath.

I started to run the water, and added some soap and placed my pyjamas beside the tub. Once the bath was full, I stripped, put my hair up in a messy bun and put one leg in, then the other. I sank down in the bath and rested my head back, thinking about what just happened with Izuku.

'this is gonna change everything'

'ugh I forgot my towel' I scrunched my face in annoyance. Oh well, guess I'll just hang around until I'm dry. Not like anyone's here.'

Suddenly, I heard the doors open and a shower began to run. I couldn't make out who it was from the steam from my bath, and the newly drawn shower. As soon as the steam cleared slightly, my mouth was left agape as I stared at the person before me.

"KATSUKI!" I shrieked. His eyes shot open as he looked at me.

'THANK GOD I PUT BUBBLES IN THE BATH'

I could only Katsuki's top half, as a small wall separated each shower.

"(Y/N)?!" he asked in shock.

"Bakugou why the fuck are you in the girls' changing rooms taking a shower?" I asked, shaking my head in disbelief.

"The boys used up all the hot water" he answered simply.

A blush began forming on both of our faces as silence fell upon us. He continued washing his hair, and body.

'Damn that body.' I couldn't take my eyes away from his glistening shoulders, arms and chest.

"like what you see?"

'shit he caught me staring' I pouted, looking away. "no."

He chuckled and sighed.

"Katsuki I wanna get out." I whined.

"Then why don't you?"

"I didn't bring my towel!"

"Then don't get out."

"But Bakugouuuu! I really hate it if I get pruney"

"Just get out then (Y/N). I won't look, in fact, I'll close my eyes until you're dry and put on your clothes"

I looked at him warily. He closed his eyes like he said. I waited a good 30 seconds before standing up and got out of the bath tub. I unplugged it and let the water drain away and padded my way over to a less humid place, on the other side of the room.

I walked past Bakugou in the process, who still had his eyes closed.

"HEY YOU CAN'T LOOK AT ME" he shouted

I squealed and walked away.

'he must have heard me walk closer to him. Hahaha, he had such a toned ass though! Damn..'

"Hey Bakugou, what were you doing out this late anyway?" I questioned, keeping my distance.

"mmm I was training"