Chapter 12

-(Y/N) POV-

I was sitting in my room alone since the girls decided to practice combat some more today.

'Today sure was something' I thought as I stared at my phone, scrolling through Instagram when I heard a hard knock on the door.

"Coming!" I shouted, getting up from my bed and turning my phone off.

I opened the door to a clumsily dressed Izuku. He was still in his uniform but his tie was loose and a few buttons were undone. He hiccupped, and gleefully spoke my name "(Y/N)" he stumbled through my door.

"Izuku are you drunk?!" I whisper shouted and I closed the door.

"Nooooo" he slurred in reply.

I held his face in my hands and looked him in the eyes. "You're totally drunk..." I trailed off.

"Well I had to forget" he said, pouting. 'cute'

"forget what Izu-kun?" I asked, concern washing over me. He scrunched his face, trying to remember, then sadness enveloped him. He sat on my bed and I followed, scared at this point.

I cupped his face in my hands, trying to get him to face me. Eventually, he did, and his eyes were glued onto mine. "Tell me please Izu" I whispered.

His eyes trailed to my neck, and he brought his fingers up to brush the newly made marks. His eyes clouded over, pained and his head fell onto my shoulder.

Confused, my hands found their way into his hair as I held him, in attempts to be comforting. That's when it happened. I felt his head turn to the side into my neck, and his mouth opened slightly and he carefully sucked on it, kissing it as he placed a hand on my waist. Immediately, I felt heat erupt in my lower stomach, and a surprised face struck me. I felt the lust I detected from his thoughts before we walked to school together for the last time return.

I gently pushed Izuku back. "I-Izuku.. please don't play with my feelings" I whimpered "You don't know what y-your doing... you're drunk" The last words were barely audible, but he stopped and pulled back, gently taking his hand off of me. I took I a sharp intake of breath as his warmth left my body and stood up, pacing in the room, trying to process what just happened.

Once I turned around, I saw him sleeping. Great. He passed out.

I tried taking his weight but he was too heavy. I let out a sigh and furrowed my brow, thinking of what to do.

'Uraraka and Momo would be back soon. I can't have a boy in my room, its against school rules. Not that either of them would snitch...but I'd never hear the end of it.'

That's when it hit me.

-Flashback-

"Daaaaaad can you pleeaaase make sure Izu-kun doesn't end up in a room with Bakugou" I said as I batted my eyelashes innocently at him.

"From what I've heard, Midoriya Shounen is staying in a room with Iida and Ojiro."

phew, thank god.

"Why don't you want him to share a room with Bakugou?" he asked.

"mmm they don't get along. Ever since they were kids Katsuki always bullied him."

He nodded his head in understanding before adding

"Calling Bakugou shounen by his first name I see" with a smirk

"EW DAD STOP! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" he bellowed, loud enough for the whole friggin neighbourhood to hear.