Chapter 7

-(Y/N) POV-

As the train began to fill up, a man sat next to me with greying hair, talking obnoxiously onto the phone.

"Yes," he muttered in annoyance, "Bring it to my office."

His stern look made me slowly inch closer to Bakugou. I quickly steal a glance to see his reaction, but he was facing the other way. 'Is he pissed or something?' I pouted, 'Was it the hand holding?'. I feel a slight pang in my chest 'why am I hurt at that?' I thought returning to staring at my hands, twiddling my fingers glumly. That is until a large hand was placed over them. 'What the fuck?'

My eyes widened in disbelief at the cold and clammy hands covering mine as I slowly turned my head to see the older man staring holes into me.

"I remember when I was your age" he grinned creepily, "Life must be easy for a pretty little thing like you." He leaned closer, murmuring into my ear.

"Um, sir, I think this is inappropriate." I squeaked nervously, shuffling uncomfortably in my seat.

"Shh, it's okay." He repeated over and over. I shiver in disgust when his hands inched away from my mine and onto my knees which were stuck together in fear.

"Please stop!" I said in between whimpers, tears beginning to form at the corners of my eyes. But his hands continued to slide up my thigh.

"Mmmm" he said approvingly, "Your skin is so smooth."

I began to move closer to Bakugou, gripping onto the end of his sleeve tightly, 'Turn around please!' I begged silently. However, he only let out a small grunt and kept looking outside the window. I take a sharp intake of breath when the creep neared my underwear.

He let out a heavy breath and licked the tip of my ear. "Did you enjoy that?" He smirked, "I think we should check." I could feel the tears begin spilling from my eyes, and I let out a muffled squeak of horror when his other hand clasps over my mouth. I squirm, trying to use my hands to pry his hands away from my panties, which grabbed Bakugou's attention.

"Oi, stop moving!" He said in an aggravated tone, but his eyes lit up in angered realization at the sight before him. I let out a muffled whimper as the man's fingers brushed my sensitive region, my full attention on trying to remove them from my underwear.

Bakugou snapped and a sudden explosion sent the man flying over the other side of the train. I collapsed onto the floor, away from my seat, exhausted from all the struggling I had endured. I winced at the whiplash, but looked up and saw an enraged Bakugou, murder evident in his eyes. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING, YOU FUCKING PERVERT?!"

Okay, scrap that. Bakugou looked like he was about to summon hell on this dude.

The man sneered and his eyes darted from side to side, acknowledging the disapproving looks he was receiving. "ONLY I CAN TOUCH HER, GOT THAT?" Bakugou roared defensively as the old man stood up and straightened his suit. He eagerly picked up his phone when it vibrated, signalling the call he was receiving. He hurriedly exited at the next stop, glancing back at Bakugou whose hand was sparking with explosions, signalling for revenge. "DIE" Katsuki growled through gritted teeth leaving the man to "tch" shaking his head slightly in annoyance as to not receiving the pleasure he was after.

As the doors closed, Bakugou walked over to me quickly and helped me up. I kept my face down and covered my face with my hair, avoiding his worried gaze in embarrassment. I sat back down on my seat, facing away from Bakugou, not wanting him to see me in this state.

"Look at me" Bakugou said firmly. I slowly turned to face him, my head still down. But I felt his hand cup my cheek and lift it up gently. "I want to know if you're okay."

I bit my lower lip attempting to hold in a sob. "That felt so weird... not the good kind of weird." I finally said, unable to control my sobs. He just nodded, taking in my words and before I knew it, he had pulled me into a tight hug.

"You'll always be safe with me." He whispered.

My eyes widened at the rare act of affection shown by the angry boy. I let out a soft hum as I snaked my arms around his neck and rested on his broad shoulders. I nuzzled my face into his neck, as I did this, Bakugou shifted and pulled away, but still sat close with our shoulders touching, stealing glances at me until we reached our stop.

"ONLY I CAN TOUCH HER!"

'Wait...What?'

-BAKUGOU POV-

I stared outside of the window, lost in thought;

'God I want her...' I trailed off.

Suddenly I felt (Y/N) squirming beside me. Jesus she was moving so much, what the fuck is wrong?

"Oi stop moving" I said gruffly as I looked over at her.

Seeing another man's hands between her inner thighs, I felt my vision turn red, and my hands turn into fists. Gritting my teeth I lunged forward with everything I had and sent the creep flying across the train "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING YOU FUCKING PERVERT?!" I screamed. "ONLY I CAN TOUCH HER!"

I stepped in front of (Y/N) so that the old guy couldn't set his eyes on her. I don't even want him to fucking breathe within the same area as (Y/N). He stood up and answered a call he was receiving. I furrowed my eyebrows, still holding a murderous glare on my face. Snarling when I see his eyes nervously flickering towards me. He spoke into the phone and exited the train, as I was on full defence mode, sparking my hands, ready to kill the guy.

"DIE" I spoke under my breath as he walked past. He shook his head in annoyance and glanced down at the small figure behind me causing me to make a bigger explosion with my hands warning him to back off. As soon as the doors of the train closed, and we began to move, I turned around and walked to (Y/N) and crouched, so I was the same level to see her face. I held my hand out, and gently put it onto hers in attempts to be comforting. I placed my other hand on her waist, wary of how conscious she must be about her state and helped her up to her seat.

She had her hair covering most of her face, so that I couldn't see, and her body was angled away from mine. "Look at me, I want to know if you're okay" I said firmly. She slowly began to turn around, head still low in embarrassment and defeat. I couldn't express how angry I was at him for doing that to her. Just the thought of him touching her...

Before I knew it, I was cupping her warm cheeks and gazed at her softly but analytically as she looked up at me with puffy eyes. My gaze turned to her plump lips as she bit her lower one, and hiccupped a sob "That felt so weird... not the good kind of weird" she murmured, in turn looking at my mouth which was slightly open, wanting to say something comforting but I couldn't do anything but nod.

I couldn't stand seeing her like this, and automatically embraced her. "You'll always be safe with me" I whispered into her ear which was still glistening from the man's saliva. I furrowed my brows and grimaced, bringing my hand up to wipe it away. (Y/N) let out a soft hum whilst doing so and returned my show of affection, bringing her arms around my neck and I felt her nuzzle her face into the crook of my neck. 'I'm enjoying this too much' I furrowed my brows with a regretful face and pulled away from her slightly trembling body. I sat shoulder to shoulder with her, making her fully aware that I was here for her whilst keeping an eye on her making sure she calmed down.

________________________________________________________________________

soooo I know this chapter's a bit late but i was suuuper busy this week with a tonne of tests. But my last one is on Sunday so i should be more frequent with updates after that (─‿‿─)

- Eliza