Chapter 35

-(Y/N) POV-

Shouto had to go and collect some items and I made it clear that I wanted to head back to the school so that he wouldn't ask me to come with him. I needed to think things over about Narumi and how Shouto had suggested we run away. I guess he could sense something was off and felt slightly nervous after his comment since he walked away uneasily, leaving with a small kiss on my cheek. I began walking towards the exit and glanced at all the shop windows that lined the sides of the mall.

Suddenly all the couples seemed to stand out a bit more in the crowds as my eyes only fixed on held hands, giggling girls, and the occasional embraces and everything else melted away, leaving these picturesque pairs in an eternal happiness as their laughs echoed around me.

'why is my life so messed up? I have these three amazing boys who seem to care about me and I'm not even doing anything – why can't I just pick one? I'm not even worth it. I can see that it makes them miserable by having to share me so why do they still stay? I'm the problem here and it kills me to see them at each other's throats because of a me. There are plenty of other girls they could be with and maybe then they can have this love that I see around me. Maybe we shouldn't run away. Maybe I should run away. Would that fix everything?'

Transfixed in a haze of worry and thought, I hadn't noticed that I was already out of the mall and walking on the pavement. I looked up and around me, checking to see how far I had actually walked and how close I was to the school. I jogged back having made my mind up. I'm gonna pack my bags. I care too much for all of them to be their cause of a messed up life. They already have so much to worry about.

Izuku and One for All

Shouto and his father

Katsuki and his hate for Izuku... It must hurt him to see me with Izu.

'why the fuck does he even hate him so much?!'

'That's not the point... it still hurts him. And he's someone I care about...'

It would be better if I was out of the equation. It would iron out all these problems. The thoughts circled in my mind as my jog turned into a sprint into the dorms, up the stairs and in my room where my eyes met my bag which I had pulled out from under the bed. It wasn't a suitcase – I can't have anyone suspect me leaving. I stuffed it with about 4 outfits, took some money and my phone and zipped up the bag to place it on my shoulder. I walked out of the room and down the stairs once more.

I blew a strand of my hair out of my face and clung to the strap of my bag. The cold was biting, and my nose and cheeks were painted with a blush no doubt. It was sunset and the people from class were probably walking back from the mall so I made sure to take a different route. Where? I have no idea.

______________________________________________________________________

hey guys I have some good foookin news. So chapters will start to be uploaded more now yayyy

(if you ever read these bottoms bits which no one does) you're props thinking 'but don't mocks start tomorrow?' 

The answer is ya I have mocks but i've written new chapters instead of revising bc I'm a procrastinating lil poop so expect an update weekly from now on!!

Tell me what you think about Narumi do you like her?

- Eliza