Chapter 19

-(Y/N) POV-

"SSSEEEEMMMAAASSSHH!"

'izuku!'

A gust of wind tore through the building, ripping off the glass from the lights and sending waves through water. I searched the building, finding a figure in the distance in the middle of the commotion.

'god no his arm will be broken' I quickened my pace but slowed when my eyes settled on the unbroken arm of Izuku in the distance.

'hold up, did my green bean just do that? He did it WITHOUT breaking his frikkin' arm?! Hell yeah bitches!'

I grinned but my joy slowly turned into fear. He punched a massive looking creepy...thing.

'Don't you think they're trying to kill All Might because they have a way?' I heard tsuyu-chan from his thoughts.

'no way... this guy...is who they plan on will be killing my dad?'

My horrified face caught the attention of Todoroki as he turned to face me, clutching my shoulders, forcing me to in turn face him

"(Y/N) what is it, tell me"

"That Villain... Is the person..."

his hand loosened on my shoulder and slid down to my hand, holding it tightly.

"who they plan on killing my d-" I paused. "All Might with"

He nodded and looked behind him, analysing the Villain.

I looked up to his conflicted face 'thank god I don't think he caught on... that was close (Y/N)!'

Izuku looked like a twig against this guy. My eyes widened and I began to run again, Todoroki followed as the massive Villain who wasn't affected by Izuku's punch rose his hand up, about to crush him, Tsuyu-chan reached her tongue in attempts to tear him away from the situation, and the guy covered with hands reached for both her and Mineta whilst Aizawa lay unconscious in a pool of (I'm assuming) his own blood.

As much as I hated Mineta I didn't want him to fucking die.

The scene progressed slowly before my eyes. Then suddenly, the door to the building bust open and everyone turned to face the noise.

'Dad'

Everyone's faces flushed with relief... all except my dads' who was not smiling.

"It's fine now! I am here!" his voice shook the whole building as he ripped off his tie...

"I've been waiting, hero" murmured the hand covered man

"That's All Might?"

"I've never seen him in person before, he looks intimidating"

"Don't hesitate now! If we kill him—"

the conversing Villains were cut off by his strong swift punches as he made his way over to Aizawa Sensei and carried him.

'hehehe he's carrying him bridal style... hehe if he wasn't my dad and younger this would be such a good yaoi moment...- Jesus now is not the time (Y/N)!'

I shook my head, trying to focus on the scene.

Dad looked over at Izuku, Mineta and Tsuyu-chan, and in the glimpse of an eye, was also carrying them in his arms.

He released them keeping his eyes locked onto the Villains "Everyone go to the entrance. I'm leaving Aizawa to you. He's unconscious. Hurry!"

"Yes Sir!"