Chapter 40

-(Y/N) POV-

We bought the superglue and laxatives and stuffed them in Narumi's backpack and were currently crouched behind a bench at the park. The only thing visible were our eyes through the bench gaps as we scanned the premise. Kaminari was already there and Narumi's eyes were glued onto him. I nudged her "look is that the girl" I whispered as a red haired girl dressed in a little black dress skipped her way over to him. She had her hair loose covering her shoulders. She had little golden heels on which matched her golden painted nails and a cute matching golden purse.

"She looks like such a rich kid"

"yup she is"

"did I say that out loud?"

"yeah" Narumi whispered

We stayed silent as we watched them greet each other. Kaminari stood up and started talking to her with a grin on his face which matched her giddy expression. He was dressed in casual clothes which consisted of black ripped jeans and a white shirt. They talked for a while before they began walking whilst Narumi had a disgusted look plastered on her face the whole time she crouched next to me. "gross" she whispered as she waddled past me – still crouching. We Naruto ran our way through the trees, stopping every time we came close to them. We had our stealth black beanies on and those surgical masks which were black too to match our ninja modes. The couple were turning onto the street which led out of the park. Narumi handed me some black sunglasses and we put them on at the same time and nodded to each other. We turned onto the same street and followed them, walking slowly.

"what's her name?" I whispered over to Narumi

"Emiko"

"Emiko, got it – and you sure about this? I mean, it's pretty evil"

"She's technically in our friend group but is friends with the popular people too. She loves the attention and the first chance she gets to ditch us, she totally would. She went to their side once when they offered an invite to a party and they came and egged my house when everyone was over for a sleepover – among other things which make her a snake. Basically she deserves it and has had it coming."

I nodded my head in response "Karma is on her way"

When they walked into a fancy looking restaurant we stopped and gawked at the sight in front of us.

"How the frick can he afford this?!" I said "is he rich and I just didn't know this whole time?!"

"(Y/N) stay on task!"

"yeah yeah I'm here"

We walked into the restaurant which had dim lighting making it seem extra romantic. Our eyes scanned the room looking for them when a waiter blocked our view.

"sorry do you have a reservation?"

"A reservation?" Narumi asked, her voice wavering

"Yes we are..." I glanced quickly over at the list of bookings the waiter had in his arms as he looked at us expectedly with slight worry clouding his face as he took into account our strange attire.

"I am Mrs Cho's daughter and this is my... my girlfriend" I said linking my arms with Narumi

"Your girlfriend?" he quirked his eyebrow judgementally

"yeah got a problem? Maybe you'd like to take it up with my MOTHER -  Mrs Cho." I said matter of factly

"I see, and where is Mrs Cho?"

"She couldn't come today so she told me to make use of her reservation and I MUST say I'm not very impressed by the service so far" I gave him a pointed look