Chapter 21

-(Y/N) POV-

I woke up next to my dad who was already awake and eating some food recovery girl had brought.

"(Y/N) I said I was fine" he chuckled nervously.

"yeah I know" I grinned, sadness pushed to the back of my mind.

'I can't let him know how shaken I was. I just have to become stronger'

"oh dad we've gotta be quiet Bakugou is also in the room and we can't let him know... you know" I said quietly.

"haha (Y/N) it's okay, he was let out earlier this morning, now it's just Midoriya and I."

"Oh okay" I said as Recovery girl opened up the curtains surrounding the beds.

"There's no need for these now" she said.

"(Y/N)!" Izuku screeched, surprised.

"hahaha Izuku your face is so funny when you're surprised" I tried to lighten the mood.

"Did you stay last night?" he asked hosting a conflicted expression on his face.

"yeah I wanted to stay with my dad" I mumbled, looking down at the floor, he just smiled.

"Oh! But now I can ask about the light!!" I said, getting up from the bed. I turned to face my dad.

"Dad when you were fighting the Nomu, Kurogiri and Shigaraki were attacking Izuku and there was this light—"

"it came from (Y/N)" Izuku finished as I nodded.

"and it blocked Shigaraki from touching Izuku" I finished.

Dad looked like he was thinking as he munched on some fruit.

'healthy now are we' I asked him through his mind. He stopped eating and faced Izuku and I. "As you know, you have the same quirk as your mother. She wasn't a hero and so never developed her quirk. I think maybe somehow you were able to materialize energy you use to project images and words into peoples' minds. You will have to train to be able to control this feature of your quirk (Y/N). It is certainly an interesting development. You'll have to monitor this improvement and learn how to control it."

'seriously?!' I gaped at him, mouth wide open and eyes wide in disbelief trying to register what he said. As my mind processed the newly acquired information my mouth closed and my smile began to widen as my eyes shone.

"I'M GONNA GO TRAIN BYYYEEEEE!" I shouted as I ran out of the office.

_______________________________________________________________________

I know it's short and that i promised to update before today but my mum got me into work experience and i've been sleep deprived this past week (॓_॔)That extra chap that I promised will be up tho before next week!!

-Author-chan (≧◡≦)