Chapter 22

-(Y/N) POV-

I ran through the halls, mind glued to the idea of my new quirk application, smiling like a kid. I ran to the training grounds where there was just open field. I stood in the grass and closed my eyes, activating my quirk and trying to focus the energy from my mind through my body.

'I just wanna get a feel of this'

I then tried to shoot the energy from my hands into the open air around me. Nothing. This is going to be a long day.

-Bakugou POV-

I was walking through the hallway in my sweatpants and a t-shirt munching on my granola bar. I walked past the field to get to my room, but something caught my eye.

'(Y/N)?'

I squinted my eyes as I tried to figure out what she was doing, she was doing... something?

'what the hell is she doing?'

'This girl is going to be the death of me...' I thought, walking over to her with a smirk on my face.

-(Y/N) POV-

I tried to do it again... again...again.

'jesus Christ how hard can it be??'

I groaned and sat on the grass, tilting my head up to look at the sky- before katsuki's head popped up, blocking it.

"oi what are you doing?" he asked quietly, looking at me quizzically.

"woah Bakugou I've never seen you say anything quietly" I said, getting up and chuckling.

He just looked at me, unimpressed. I sighed "remember when Izuku was about to frikkin' die in the attack?" he nodded in reply and brought a granola bar up to his mouth, about to finish the last bite of his first bar. "well remember that light barrier thing that blocked the villains?"

"Mmm yeah, I'm guessing that was you, wasn't it?" he asked, other hand in the pocket of his sweatpants. "So how did you do it? I thought your quirk was just this kind of telepathy thing"

"yeah it is but D-All Might said that it could be some kind of materialisation of the energy that I use to get in people's heads."

He listened intently, eyebrows furrowed and looked deep in thought, munching on his snack and staring at the ground. His eyes glanced up at me, then he pointed his snack bar towards me.

"finish it, you're gonna need the energy"

"huh?"

"I'm guessing that you're trying to practice using it" he said handing- or should I say shoving- his granola bar to my chest before I brought my hands up to take it. He walked out in front of me and into the field.

"so let's figure this out." He finished, turning around to face me once he reached a considerable distance.

I bit down, finished his food and watched him squat and get into position.

"try and hit me using it"

"o-okay" I replied, a little unsure. "But what if it's really strong and-"

"Princess, nothing could kill me" he said, a daring glint in his eyes teasing me.

'again with the princess thing...'

I squatted, mimicking his stance and closed my eyes. Some time passed before I heard him start to walk towards me. I opened one eye, checking to see what he was doing.

Izuku midoriya x katsuki bakugou x shouto todoroki x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें