Chapter 27

-(Y/N) POV-

We all made our way down the stairs and found everyone already eating. I noticed Todoroki, Izuku and Katsuki all looking at me as I came down the stairs, although I didn't make eye contact with any of them considering I looked like a zombie. I walked towards the fridge and peeked inside, seeing what was available. The only thing that was in there was some plain yoghurt.

"There are a couple of pancakes left" Kirishima mumbled, with a mouthful of waffles.

Momo, Uraraka and I all looked at each other seriously before lunging for the few treats that were left on the plate.

Uraraka mumbled under her breath as she dragged her feet to the fridge and grabbed a yoghurt and spoon before slumping into a seat, muttering what she assumed were curse words (but were really just words like gosh and darn).

Momo and I looked at each other smugly. We each managed to snatch a pancake each.

Once we were all finished, we made our way to class "aw it's fine Uraraka, just think of all those sweets back in our dorm in the fridge" I said

"(Y/N)! That's six hours away" she whined.

"yeah..." I trailed.

We split up as we sat down in our seats. I sat down in my seat beside Izuku and the class began shortly, normal boring classes that is...

Halfway through maths, I heard a sniff next to me. I ignored it and carried on working on the algebra until I heard another one. This time I looked up and saw Izuku rubbing his nose with the cuff of his uniform sleeve. He sneezed straight afterwards and put his hand up.

"yes Midoriya" the teacher turned to face him

"Um I think I have a cold"

"Alright, go back to your room and rest a little, I will alert recovery girl"

He nodded and packed his things up in his backpack before getting up and leaving. Half the class glanced up whilst the others kept on with solving the problem.

'oh no.. is it my fault that he's sick? From being soaked last night...'

The class carried on as normal until the hero classes began, when they told us that they would focus on theory today since they were going to ease into more practical things since the incident.

I began making notes until I sneezed quietly and began sniffling.

'shit'

I looked across the room and made eye contact with Katsuki who was turned around and mouthed 'are you okay?' I nodded quickly and gave a small smile, returning to taking down my notes. As soon as the school day was over, I rushed out of the class, sniffing again. My nose was just so goddamn runny. A headache began creeping onto me as I found my way back to my room and fell onto my bed- face first, groaning in frustration and pain. I got up and changed into some pyjamas even though it was only four in the evening.

Snuggling into my duvet, I fell asleep quickly, only to be re-awakened at midnight. I was cold and dug deeper into my sheets for warmth. 'ugh what the hell' I twisted and turned in my bed, trying to get in a position that maximised warmth. After half an hour of a full on shounen anime battle with my duvet, I sat up and rubbed my temples.

'I need something warm'

'Shouto' I sleepily thought

I got up and stumbled to the door, opening it and walking out into the corridor. I walked down the stairs and up to the boys' rooms