Chapter 6

I wandered down the stairs, bento in hand, making my way to my new room to meet up with Uraraka and Yaoyorozu. As I strolled down the corridor, my eyebrows furrowed as my mind drifted to Todoroki.

"If he doesn't love her, why stay? It wouldn't be pleasant for either of them, being in a forced relationship."

I sighed, too deep in thought to realize the male in front of me as I collided with him. "Ouch!" I pouted, rubbing my cheek. "Bakugou?" I questioned, looking up at the hedgehog-like hair and crimson eyes.

"(Y/N)?" His eyes soften, tone different from the usual aggressive, harsh voice. "Look where you're going, dumbass." He grumbled quickly, shoving his hands in his pockets; his bad boy persona returning with no hesitance.

"Where are you going? It's almost the end of lunch" I replied, ignoring his previous comment.

"The boys want snacks." He shrugs, "I'm getting them."

"Now? But we're not allowed to go out of school bounds." I said worryingly, "Especially not during school!"

He smirked in response, leaning closer towards me. Just inches away, he faked a worried expression and pouted "are you worried about me?" he said, voice dripping with sarcasm. I snorted, hands on my hips.

"Nope, I mean... you're a big boy Bakugou, I expect you to be able to defend yourself." I raise an eyebrow "or is this big boy afraid?" I say in a mocking tone as he grunted and receded back to his posture in response.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

My phone buzzed and I reached for my back pocket, keeping my eyes locked on Bakuhoe as he watched my movements, I turned around to look at the text, trying to avoid his heated gaze.

Uraraka Ochako: We have a mini fridge in our room! GET SNACKS ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

Uraraka Ochako: Please <3

(Y/N): Sure

I felt Bakugou leaning over, resting his chin on my shoulder. His breath fanned the nape of my neck, and I felt a shiver up my spine. His eyes scanned the screen of my phone, looking at what had grabbed my attention. He read the thread of texts and I looked to the side, coming face to face with katsuki. He was closer than I thought, his nose was touching mine and pink began to tint my cheeks as he grabbed onto my wrist and began dragging me to the entrance of the school.

"Wait! Bakugou! Where are we going?!" I shouted. He paused and turned to face me.

"Well, it looks like you guys want food too, so let's go" he said bluntly with an eyebrow raised in a way to say 'whats the problem?'

"Its lunch time! We can't just ditch school you fucking idiot!"

"Ugh, god you're such a pain" he retorted back at me with his eyes closed, trying to refrain from shouting at me. "If we hurry, we might get back before the last lesson so you'll only miss one lesson princess" he replied with a low growl in his voice as we continued walking out of school with me slightly behind him as he dragged me by my wrist. I eventually gave up my struggle, slowly walking side by side with him. He started to let go of my wrist, realising the death grip he had on me. I snatched my wrist back and rubbed where he held it, glaring at him. We walked in silence down the road, both looking at the ground until we arrived at the train station. We scanned our train tickets, and made our way to the train.

I surveyed the mass of people, 'it's busier than I thought, lunch break perhaps?' Bakugou must have noticed the wary look on my face as he began walking closer to me, still avoiding eye contact. We began to weave our way through the crowd, but a group of guys knocked my shoulder, causing me to stumble backwards. I panic as I began to lose my line of sight, but a pair of hands gripped onto my waist, crumpling my uniform with a tight grip.