Chapter 26

-(Y/N) POV-

We managed to mop up everything before sunrise, and sort out Izuku's technique on washing clothes leading to us placing our clothes in the drier before safely getting to our beds undetected. I changed out of my soapy clothes and into my school uniform- the two days were up after all and school had to start sometime.

I tugged at my school shirt, putting it on and slid on my skirt. Tucking in my blouse, I walked over to Uraraka and stood on my tip toes to reach the top bunk and shook her gently.

"Uraraka it's time to wake up" I said, my voice heavy with exhaustion. I hadn't slept after all...

She let out a grumble and a small whining noise as she squinted her eyes open "(Y/N)? Why are you awake so early?" she mumbled, letting out a yawn

"um I dunno- I didn't sleep very well so" I said quietly. She paused for a while before sitting up and stretching her arms out. I walked over to Momo. "Momo" I said, shaking her slightly. She began to stir and I walked into the bathroom, leaving to door open. I looked at myself in the mirror. 'God I look exhausted' I thought as I fixed my hair, soon after Momo walked in and started brushing her teeth.

"Uraraka?" I questioned whilst leaning back so I could see past Momo. No reply. I sighed and walked towards Uraraka's bed then stopped at the sight before me. She had gone back to sleep. That's not all, oh no... she was clutching onto a body pillow, with one leg over it and her arms circled at the waist of the...person- Makoto Tachibana from Free!!

I gaped at the sight before me and slapped my hand over my mouth to keep from laughing, but failed and ended up making strange, muffled clucking noises. Her eyes shot open and she jumped out of bed landing with a loud thump "AH A-I CAN EXPLAIN" she sputtered, shoving the body pillow into her wardrobe.

"oh babe no need-" I said waving my hand about as she became a worrying shade of red

"I-It's just that...u-um...He's such a sweet guy! A-and-"

"And he's not real?" I finished, raising an eyebrow and cocking my head to the side. She pouted and furrowed her eyebrows, glaring at me as I let out a little giggle. Her little pout slowly turned into a small smile.

"do you think one day they'll make body pillows of us? You know, when we become superheroes??" she asked, her eyes shining. "You know they have tonnes of All Might ones" she said, deep in thought.

"NO WAY EW THAT'S GROSS!" I groaned, facepalming

Momo walked out of the bathroom, looking at me cautiously "Why?"

"yeah why? Not to mention he has muscles for days" Uraraka added, keeping her eyes locked onto me.

"U-uh I mean he's not my type and, like way older than us- not to mention OUR TEACHER!"

"hmmm so what is your type?" Uraraka said slyly "Someone like Todoroki?" she said leaning towards me teasingly.

Momo rolled her eyes as she started to put on her uniform "Or maybe Bakugou?" she questioned. Uraraka's eyes widened "BAKUGOU?! Wait when did that happen?!"

"u-um recently?" I replied "He helped me train that's all..." I continued, scratching the back of my neck, the whole time I had the image of us kissing in my head and the voice inside me was shouting 'damn girl you be spillin lies like the gossip in this class'

"ooohhh" Uraraka whistled "(Y/N)! What's your secret to get boys to like you??" she asked pleadingly.

"Why? Do you have a boy you like?" I asked slyly.

"u-um no..." she trailed off. Momo and I looked at each other, shocked.

"OMG You so do!" I squealed

"PPFFF NO" she shrugged off, laughing nervously

"Spill the tea" I whispered into her ear as she backed away from me.

Then, it hit me. Does she like Izuku?

I mean, she always hangs out with him... It makes sense.

"Uraraka...is it Izuku?" I asked carefully.

"EH? No why? He's a cool friend though" she grinned.

'HOLY FLYING COWS-JESUS THANK THE LORD' I prayed 'hehe wow I'm way happier than I thought I would be...'

"wait then who is it?" I questioned." Tenya?!" I asked, eyes wide

"NO!" she paused before continuing "I may or may not have a crush on the pro hero gunhead" she mumbled.

"You know you could get an internship with him" I said matter of factly.

Her eyes shone brighter than my fucking future as she looked intently at me "You really think so?!" she said, her voice going six octaves higher than normal. I nodded and grinned "but we should really work on getting you to like someone your own age" I added as she rolled her eyes.

"details, details" she said as Momo glanced at her disapprovingly.

"you really should get ready Uraraka, we still need to have breakfast before heading to class"

"yes mama momo" she saluted before scurrying off into the bathroom with her uniform in her arms.

____________________________________________________________________

4 days till school....8 days till exams.

I feel so empty and dead inside I have nothing to say

I hope you liked the chap

-Eliza (can u tell i'm kinda done already and i'm not even in school yet?)