Chapter 1

Warning: features mental illness, some violence. Not too much going on but please be advised when reading this fanfic. Enjoy!

I don't know where I am or how I got here. I can't remember anything other than blanking out and the next thing I know it I'm being admitted to the mental hospital. I've been at this hospital for only 15 mins confused overwhelmed with fear. I'm sitting in a white room, the quietness, stillness made me feel claustrophobic, caged in like an animal, chewing it's way out of the cage. Everything felt unusual, out of place at all but are waiting to be admitted too. I haven't said a word to no one. I just sat there figeting, biting my nails till they barely bleed. Suddenly two males, a security guard slightly built with black hair, and an assistant, also with black hair, opened the door and picks me up from the chair I was sitting in, and escorted me to my psychiatrist, whom I've never met. 

I'm handcuffed while heading to my psychiatrist. My mind is filled with worry and my body is shaking from fear, confusion, my stomach is in knots that I feel dizzy ad nauseous. We arrived to the door of my psychiatrist, the name on the door says "Dr. Kim Namjoon". One of the males knocked on the door. I heard a deep voice telling us to come in and we entered. His office was huge, filled with books, chairs, interesting paintings, the room looked like a library. However I still felt uneasy as to where I am and why I'm here. The male guard then took off the handcuffs.

"Thank you gentlemen. Please have a seat Miss Y/N" his voice was deep and welcoming.

The male guard went outside and stood in front of the door while the assistant stayed in with us. I hesitated to sit down at first and looked around before taking the seat before him

"Hello Miss. I'm your psychiatrist Dr. Namjoon. I know you feel uneasy and mostly likely scared and confused but don't worry, you're in good hands" He gives me a warm smile. He was tall and handsome, with with beautiful eyes, buttoned nose, and his skin glowed with the sun.

I didn't say anything and just sat there looking around. Everything in this room was so foreign to me

"Can you tell me your name?" he says sweetly

"It's...it's Y/N" I say while losing my breath

"That's a beautiful name Miss Y/N." he smile sweetly to me.

"Do you remember anything before coming to this hospital? Do you know how you got here or remember how you got here Miss Y/N?"

I shake my head no. Anxiety and fear was rising. I start to fidget in the chair

"Do you remember the last person you met or spoke to before anything happened"

I aggressively shake my head no. 

"You can speak if you want  Miss Y/N but I can assure you, nothing bad will happen to you. I promise. You are safe. As soon as you receive treatment you'll be back to normal in no time "

My breathing grows fast and heavy and panic start to arise. I wanted to get out. I wanted to run away from this place

"Miss Y/N please calm down. Everything is going to be fine!

"No! I want to get out of here! Leave me alone! Why am I here!?" I scream

 It's OK. I just need you to calm down!" Dr Namjoon says in a concerned voice and motions the assistant to get the sedative. 

Suddenly waves of flashbacks hits me and I get up from the chair screaming frantically.

"Get away from me! Don't touch me!" I wave and kick my hands and legs frantically.

The assistant grabs both my arms and is about to give me the shot but I kick him in the leg and run out the door. I run down the hall and I push pass patients. All I wanted to do was find a way out so it didn't matter how I got out. I run as fast as possible, my heart was raising, my head was spinning, opening all the doors in hopes that I find and exit. I turn around and I see a sign that says exit and run towards it. I almost reach the exit until suddenly a guard with wide broad shoulders grabs both my arms and puts them behind my back. I'm screaming for him to let me go and i use my legs to kick him but another guard grabs both my legs. I'm pinned down by two guards, and I'm on the floor, I'm screaming and yelling as the flashbacks continue to play in my head. The assistant runs to us, sedates me and I'm put into a deep sleep.

Sorry.!This is a dark fanfic so be aware! This is just the beginning! :)