Confession

Tears trickled down my face at the realization of possibly being alone in that room. I didn't want to be alone again. I was always alone I didn't want to face another torturous moment of solitude knowing that I could have another flashback and no one would be there to help me. The thought of it was eating away at me like a incurable disease.

I scratch my arms, creating red like marks on my body as the anxiety start to build up. Jackson took notice of my behavior and pats me on the shoulder to see of I was OK.

"Y/N? You're scratching yourself like something is eating you." 

I stopped the assault on my arms and turn my attention to the dark haired man "Sorry. It's just that I'm scared. I don't want to be alone in the room. I'm scared of what happened to Lisa and hoped that it won't happen to me" 

Jackson lays his arm on my shoulder, using his fingers to message the spots to lessen the stress.

"Don't worry Y/N. I'm sure you'll be fine. Maybe they might even put you in a room with someone else for a while or give you a temporary roommate. You won't end up like Lisa. Lisa has a deeper wound that hasn't been healed yet and still has a hard time coping with her own troubles. We're all here for you and for each other and I promise nothing will happen to you" He pulls me into an embrace and the tears began to pour out of my broken soul once again.

***

Dinner was over ad we're all escorted back into our rooms. It was rather quiet this time...almost too quiet. You would think people will be gossiping about what had happened earlier but not a single word was coming out of anyone's mouths. I take one last glance at Jennie, Amber and Jackson before they made their way to the second floor. This time it was me and Yoongi walking alone to my room and a big wave of anxiety hit me as we neared the door.

He takes out a set of keys and unlocks the door, leading the door slowly open on it's own. I hesitate to go into the dark room and look back at Yoongi, who had a puzzled look on his face.

"Am I...going to..be sleeping in this room alone for the entire week?" I stutter

"I'm sorry but yes, but it's only for a week. Patients are not always guaranteed a temporary roommate." He says in a soft tone.

"Wait...I'm not gonna be temporarily roomed with anyone while Lisa is away" I say panting. "I don't think I can do this. I've been alone for far too long" I say holding back tears

"Y/N don't worry. Perhaps being alone for a while can be a good thing for you. For you to think to yourself for a while. Dealing with your own metal health silently can benefit you" He lay a hand on my shoulder, eyeing me with such care and concern.

"I don't know how I can do this. All I want to do is just get out and..live a normal live...or at least know what a normal life is like"

Yoongi hums to himself, letting go of my shoulder "There is no such thing as a normal live. But only you can determine what kind of live you want. You just have to learn to accept and eventually let things go" He backs away from the door and I move myself inside the room, staring back at the pale skinned man in the shadow.

"You have a good night. You can do this. Remember in case of emergency just ring the bell" He says pointing at the bell near the door.

"Good night...Yoongi..and thanks" 

He nods a farewell and closes the door, hearing a click sound afterwords. I turn on the lamp and the room lights up slightly. I run to the dresser and pick out my pajamas. I get out of the clothes and put on my pjs and head to my bed. I sat with my legs to my chest, hearing nothing but the soft winds passing in and out of the two windows. The sounds of night crickets chirping in the dark knight made me feel like I was in my own world. I felt calm and at ease but the stinging pain of loneliness still lingered in my chest.