Fighting Love

A few days has passed and in those few days I was still wondering what Dr Taehyung had meant. Who did I look like and why did h say that I look like "Her"? Who was she? Was she important? Did she work here? It seems as though there are too many people in here that are looking for someone or remembering someone they haven't seen or met. I just wanted answers to all these ridiculous questions and get out of this place as quickly as possible.

Again I was led to Dr Namjoon's office but instead of feeling anxious as usual, I felt a bit bothered and really didn't just didn't want to talk as much today. But I knew that he would probably ask me a whole bunch of questions and expect me to answer most of them to the best of my ability. Even standing and waiting in front of this door is starting to become a little predictable; I could just walk in there and sit without having to knock to come in, but in a place like this, who knows who could barge in and do God knows what.

"You alright, y/n?" Jin ask with his body turned slightly towards my direction.

"I"m just...I'm a little out of it" Sighing deeply as my mind wandered to the thought of walking into his office and basically just asking me so many questions I'm somewhat not prepared to ask him. It's the questions I wanted to as Namjoon but deep inside me I didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable about it.

"Yeah. I see what you mean" He agrees "It's been a rough week so I understand"

"Having to come here just for you to knock on the door to let me in is becoming too predicable. Why can't I just walk in? Doesn't every psychologist, psychiatrist or whatever know their patients appointment times?" Rolling my eyes and folding my arms.

"Well let's just say that we had a few patients that would go to their doctor's unattended and tried to escape. Plus we had patients that would show up to their doctor's without appointments and just attack. That was a long time ago and now this place is heavily gated and guarded. Incidents like that has calmed down though" He places a hand on my shoulder and pats me gently and a small smile curved on my lips.

"There's no point in trying to physically fight my way out. I'll just get tackled and stay here even longer" I chuckled

"The only way you can fight your way out is by fighting your demons. But I believe you can do that...Dr Namjoon can help you do that" Jin raises his hand and knocks on the door a few times until he hears Namjoon give permission for me to come in.

The smell of sweet lavender coming from outside the office window roamed all over the room. The sun outside was already about to set and the colors of the clouds turned to a reddish orange. Again I'm welcomed with his warm smile as he sets aside some files beside him. I swear every time he smiles I could just die. To the way his dimples showed when he smiles, to the way he walks, to the sound of his luscious honey like voice was all that make me dream of having a guy like him. His charm is always to die for but yet again he makes me feel so anxious around him despite seeing him for almost a month now. Why does he continue to make me feel a certain way?

"Thanks Jin" Namjoon nods with a smile and returns his attention back to me once I took my seat. "Good afternoon, Y/N. How was your week?"

My fingers start to tap on the arms of the chair "It's been kind of rough." I shrug

He sit back in his chair with his hands folded on his lap "Is see. Care to tell me about it?"

I cleared my throat and straightened myself in the chair so that I wasn't slouching. "I've been worried about Lisa but I made a visit to her. She seems to be doing well which makes me glad"

"Visiting a friend in need is a good way to relieve some worries." He smiles "What else has been bothering you?"

"I've been...having more memories about the boy from my dreams and flashbacks. I remember who he is but I don't know if he's alive, married or lives in another country."