Did I Commit A Crime?

Last night I had barely gotten any sleep. After spending the whole night trying to write down what I could remember from that dream, I got sleepy and went to sleep. Next thing I knew I was awoken by a loud knock on the door and Jin had appeared. It was ten minutes before breakfast had only slept for two hours. Can't believe that's how long I had stayed up. 

"Morning Y/N!" A small smile appeared on his handsome porcelain face "Looks like you didn't get a good night's sleep, huh?"

I rubbed away the sleep out of my eyes and stretch my arms out, crackling my bones and releasing a satisfying sigh. "Not really but at least this morning's stretch has released some endorphins to help me wake up."

Jin's lips pouts as he runs a hand through his shiny jet black hair "I thought my handsome looks would help wake you up but I guess not" He then smiles. "I'm just kidding."

"I know you are! Let me brush my teeth first" I got up and put on my hospital shoes and approach the bathroom door "I wonder what's for breakfast today. I'm starving!"

"I heard the menu is very good today. It's Mexican themed!" Jin closes his eyes and takes a slight inhale and exhale "Mmm mmm mmm! Chilaquiles, Huevos Rancheros, Molletes. I can smell Mexico right now"

I was surprised with the way Jin said those Spanish terms. It was flattering but also funny at how he mispronounced some of them

I laugh just before stepping into the bathroom. After a quick wash up and my teeth looking and smelling minty fresh, I head for the door, but strangely the door wouldn't open. "Hmm" I sad to myself. "It's not like the door has any locks but why won't it open?" I said to myself again. I turned the knob and push the door inward but it was glued shut. I tried again but this time the knob wouldn't turn. 

Suddenly I'm transported to another one of my flashbacks. I was in a house and I was running away from someone. I didn't know who but I was too scared to look back. I can heard a low demonic voice taunting me and yelling at me as I turned the door knob, but wouldn't open. A hand slam against my side and I'm forced to turn around, and my eyes met the shadowed demon. I crouch in fear as the shadow looked deeply into my eyes. I could tell the demon was smirking menacingly even without lips.

"You think that by running to him he'll save you? Do you honestly think a person like him loves you? I gave you everything and this is what you do?! You're just like your mother; weak, stupid, and ugly! Your brother has enough common sense. Why do you think he doesn't want to talk to you anymore?! Cause you're stupid just like your mother!"

"Please just stop! I'm sorry. Just let me go! I won't do it again" I begged. Tears were falling uncontrollably. All I could do was crouch and sob for mercy. 

The shadow yanks me by the hair and drags me to the kitchen and shoves me to the stove. The shadow points it's finger towards the bubbling pot of stew and yells "Next time you try to poison me and run away from me again, I won't go easy on you next time." He roughly pulls out a rag from his back pocket and shoves them in my face. "Go to the bathroom and clean yourself up"

Without giving the shadow another look I ran quickly to the bathroom. I close the door but couldn't lock it because the locks were removed. I turn on the water and sip the rag into it before dabbing the cloth on my face. I lift my face to look in the mirror. My right eye was swollen and bruised and my lower lip was bleeding from a small open cut. The tears came back again. The shadow yelled for me to hurry up and come back and threatened to do more harm on me so I washed and dried my face and ran out the bathroom just in time for the shadowed demon to even turn the corner. 

My legs were shaky,  my whole body was tense that it was sort of difficult to walk. I managed to get the stove and the steam from the pot nearly touched my bruised face. The bubbling stew left little splatters but my main concern was getting this stew done before I face the consequences. I turn off the burner, pick up the pot and dump it into the sink. 

The feeling of almost being able to escape lingered but I knew that I was not fast enough to get away. 

After dumping the stew and cleaning up the pot I slowly turn to the shadowed demon. The demon just stands there with its arms crossed, observing my every move. 

I gulped "W-what d-do you want m-me to do n-now?" I asked with a stutter, being careful with my tone of voice.

It points to the fridge "Make another one. And this time I'm gonna be watching you." The tone of his voice sounded murderous. But suddenly the shadowed demon's face and body slowly became visible but not enough to tell who it was. The image was still blurry. 

I opened the fridge and started gathering a whole bunch of veggies, beef broth, and a fresh new pack of chicken and placed them on the counter near the stove. My cutting board and knife were still there and it gave me an idea of how to escape. I reach into my pocket to get my cellphone in case my plan was going to work and that I could call the police, but it wasn't there. The demon notices and it tosses my phone back and forth in both his palms. He snickers "You dropped this before I could get you. Don't worry, I deleted your text for help. You forgot to press send anyway. Don't think you're gonna fucking escape or call for help" The demon sat on the chair in the dining room just barely inches away, keeping a close watch of me. 

My nerves were started to go sporadic and needed some sort of plan to escape without getting caught again. I started prepping the stew and that's when I thought to myself "Just do it and run. Just run!"

I cut up my last slice of celery and purposely drop the knife to the floor. I yelp as the knife nearly hits my bare right foot. I hold my finger, to make it seem like I had a deep cut.

"Ouch!"

The shadowed figure lazily gets up from his seat "What the fuck did you do now!? Being too damn clumsy that's what!"

"I cut my finger! I think I may need stitches!"

He stops right in front me and picks up the knife and tosses it on the counter "Oh quit your bullshit, shut the hell up and cook the damn food!"

His loud yell made me jump a little. But as he continued to scream at me, I grabbed the knife and stabbed him in the stomach and ran for the door. I pulled and twisted the door until it finally cracked open and I ran down the stairs and out of the house. Once I open the door to the outside world, someone bumps into me and holds me in an embrace.

"Omg Y/N I came as soon as I got your text! Are you okay?! Are you hurt?! I'm so sorry I couldn't get to you sooner! Please talk to me, Y/N! Y/N........

"Y/N!" I heard Jin's voice calling from outside of the bathroom, causing me to drift out of my memory. "Are you okay? Do you need some help?"

"Uuh yeah! The door won't seem to open. I think it's jammed"

I heard footsteps approach and a few clicks and clacks before the door swung open. 

I inhaled and exhaled deeply and step out "Thanks Jin."

Jin looks at me with concern "Are you you're okay?"

"Y-Yeah I'm fine." I smile "I know my next session is next week but umm...Uhh I'm not sure if this is allowed but...I think I need to see Dr Namjoon today"

"Oh...is it an emergency? If it is I can tell one of the staff members to help you with that."

"It's not really an emergency but there's something important I need to discuss with him"

Jin stand there and think for a moment. He opens his mouth and says "I see. But right after breakfast I'll get you to someone who can help you."

"Thanks Jin " I smile That smile soon fades when my stomach growls "Haha....Now I'm ready to have breakfast"

That memory felt so real. It felt like it all happened just now but I cant help but to think....who was the person who rescued me? Did I commit a murder? Who did I kill? Is that why I'm here?.....