Will I Ever Get Out?

Y/N POV

It's been an hour since the therapy session I had with Namjoon. It was plastered in my head for quite some time but I can't seem to stop thinking about it. How he held me, how safe and warm I felt underneath him. It was something I haven't received in a very long time and to be honest I never wanted to let him go not because of his touch but because I didn't want that mere image to appear again. At that moment all  could picture was my flashback of my attacker but nothing ever came up to reveal who it was.

It was like being in an actual dream. I felt a sense of safely and protection when I saw the boy that I had remembered. How is gentle smile made me feel like I was not alone. His presence, his beautiful eyes, his soft voice seemed like it was all made up but in reality he actually existed in my life. But still I don't remember a lot about him or why he plays such a significant part in my life. All I know is that I wanted to see him again and hoped that we could be reunited.

I lay face up on my bed as the faint sounds of blowing trees outside the window echoed through my ears. It was a cool and crisp afternoon and I was in need of some food. Lisa on the other hand was busy drawing something on her notebook, humming sweetly to herself. 

I turn to my side, placing my hand behind my elbow, as my other arm dangled below the edge of the bed. "Lisa...I have a question, if it's OK to as?"

She looks up from her notebook, smiling brightly at me "Yeah, sure. What is it?"

I sigh a little, eyes glued to the floor beneath me "Have you ever remembered someone in your childhood that you just can't seem to remember clearly? Like you remember their face and name but nothing else but somehow keeps popping up in your head?

"Hmm...not really so to speak. Is there someone whose been on your mind lately"

"Y-y-yeah. He was the only one who has ever treated me with so much kindness. I'm sad that that's the only thing of him I can remember. He was sweet, kind with beautiful hair and eyes. I wish I can go back in time to see him and thank him"

"Ah I see. Wherever he is I'm sure he's thinking about you" She says closing her notebook and putting it on top of her desk. "Besides I think you'll look even better with Dr Namjoon" She smirks, as she lays down sideways facing me.

"What? Dr Namjoon? No. I don't think so. I doubt he'll ever fall for a patient like me. Especially since that episode from earlier." I blush at the thought of it.

"Oh come on! Just by you telling me about how he held you when you were having your attack clearly says he has developed some feelings for you! I know you have as well!" She grins

"Lisa no! That's impossible!" I protests

"Y/N! Don't act like I haven't seen you staring at him at out workshop and when you danced in front of everyone!" She chuckles

"No I-I-I don't! He's just that caring for his patients that's all."

"Y/N..no doctor physically touches a patient to the point of  being engulfed in his arms. I'm telling you. He probably does...and so do you" She smirks, straightening herself up and putting on her shoes.

"Come on. We have to get ready for dinner. The guards should be here at any minute"

I groan in frustration as I get up from the bed. I look under the bed and grabbed my shoes and put them on until there were three knocks on the door.

The door opens, revealing Jungkook and Yoongi.

"You two are ready?" Jungkook ask

"Yeah we're ready! Can't wait to see what they're serving today!" She skips to the door and I follow behind her, chuckling.